Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Only one from small group not invited to wedding
I am so upset, a couple at my church and in my small group got married and had this wedding and invited everyone from my small group except me. I heard them all talking about it before but I never had the courage to ask any of them about it until I messaged the pastor a few days before and he said it was invite only. I know I was the only one from my small group who goes regularly not invited because I saw pictures of everyone from my small group at the wedding. This was after I talked to my pastor about whether it was open invite bc I didnt get an invitation and he said it was invitation only and that I wasnt the only one from small group not invited. But looking at the pictures I see that isnt true. Why would he say that and why was I the only one not invited? And today I talked to someone else at church about if they went to the wedding and they said yes and sked me if I went and I said I wasn't invited and she said yes you were everyone was, it was open to everyone. Well then why did the pastor say it was invite only????
are you accusing a pastor of lying???

Jesus.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
maybe the pastor wasn't lying. maybe he was just trolling.
Hey sporkium don't say pastors don't lie......"We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of god"
when did i say they don't lie?

your ifnorance is causing baby spaghetti monsters to cry instead of fly.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not invited to church friends wedding jashley 8 3,168 12-26-2015, 01:34 AM
Last Post: ohyouhatemegood