Current time: 03-28-2017, 01:20 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only one from small group not invited to wedding
05-24-2016, 07:04 PM
Only one from small group not invited to wedding
I am so upset, a couple at my church and in my small group got married and had this wedding and invited everyone from my small group except me. I heard them all talking about it before but I never had the courage to ask any of them about it until I messaged the pastor a few days before and he said it was invite only. I know I was the only one from my small group who goes regularly not invited because I saw pictures of everyone from my small group at the wedding. This was after I talked to my pastor about whether it was open invite bc I didnt get an invitation and he said it was invitation only and that I wasnt the only one from small group not invited. But looking at the pictures I see that isnt true. Why would he say that and why was I the only one not invited? And today I talked to someone else at church about if they went to the wedding and they said yes and sked me if I went and I said I wasn't invited and she said yes you were everyone was, it was open to everyone. Well then why did the pastor say it was invite only????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Only one from small group not invited to wedding
are you accusing a pastor of lying???

Jesus.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
05-25-2016, 05:42 AM
maybe the pastor wasn't lying. maybe he was just trolling.
05-25-2016, 09:40 AM
Hey sporkium don't say pastors don't lie......"We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of god"
05-26-2016, 12:32 AM
when did i say they don't lie?

your ifnorance is causing baby spaghetti monsters to cry instead of fly.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Not invited to church friends wedding jashley 8 2,456 12-26-2015 01:34 AM
Last Post: ohyouhatemegood

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)