Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Not invited to church friends wedding
 I am so upset, this friend from church is having a wedding and
they have deleted me from Facebook and they only way I found out she was engaged was by a mutual friend. So I am pretty sure I wont be invited to the wedding even though this is someone I have known for years from church. And I just want to know why I wasn’t invited, and I suspect it may be because of a falling out I had with her sister where she yelled at me for wanting to crash this other mutual friends wedding a few years ago. Would it be rude to just ask why I wasn’t invited and make sure it wasn’t because of this and she hates me? When she deleted me and I asked why ( this was after the thing with the wedding happened) she said everything was fine and she was only keeping people she talks to regularly. I just want to make sure I wasn’t not invited because of her sister being upset about me wanting to crash this other person s wedding. Her sister and the former bride are trying to ruin my life and turn everyone I know against me and make sure everyone I know knows about how i wanted to crash that wedding years ago.
Maybe they want you to crash their wedding, and this is their way of encouraging you to do so.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
The old LZA (teens-mid twenties) would have gotten really angry, said "fuck all of you" then fogot all of them, living a live of hatred for every one of them...But present LZA is not in a good place because Depression and hatred has eaten me alive.

I've said this so many times. The only one you have to live with/deal with 24/7 365 is you.

So my advice would be to ask, so at least you get peace. Best case scenario, you find it's a misunderstanding and they invite you... OR. worst case, the tell you why and you lost a friend, which appears to be the situation you are in anyway, so I say FUCK it!!! Give your mind some peace so you can move on.

Hope this helps.

Chris
If I found out that a 'friend' of mine blocked me on FB, I would consider that a clear message that, at least from the other parties perspective, the friendship was over. I think it would be wise for you to do the same.

Having tidied that little riddle up, it is safe to assume that you will not be invited to the wedding.
I would take Wildcards advice over mine...My thinking is if your no longer friends , find out why...But I guess the normal human way to be is to suck it up and move on.. At least you're getting a few different perspectives...ya know.Anyway, I'm sorry you lost your friends, but this will make you stronger.
I don't like stuff like this at all. Whatever happened to people communicating how they feel about each other? The worst excuse in the book is that they don't want to hurt somebody's feelings, yet when every one of their actions is a subconscious means of hurting the person, then why not grow a pair and come clean. I'm really sorry you're going through this Jashley. Let's hope your 'friend' becomes familiar with the word divorce much sooner than she expects.
I agree with @Wildcard. If someone have subtly removed you from what it appears to be a core part of their life (otherwise established as Facebook, or so I gathered from reading up here), popping back in forcefully isn't going to put yourself back into the circle comfortably.
A question that occurred to me when reading through this is: If they now turned around and invite you to the wedding, will it make you feel better? In other words, would some half arsed obligatory invitation over a genuinely wanting to see you there kind of invitation make the situation feel better about your relationship with this person? Similarly, if they added you back on Facebook, would you feel better?
For me, I'd feel mostly no for all those simply because of the reasons @Wildcard has stated above. Not being invited to a wedding does not mean you can give them your best wishes; that is if you do want to give them your best wishes.

Lastly, I'd like to disagree with the following:
(12-10-2015, 03:36 AM)SPFreely Wrote: Let's hope your 'friend' becomes familiar with the word divorce much sooner than she expects.
I think if you truly wish for such an event, I can understand why invitation to wedding is not necessary Smile
The mad Wolf rages on.
[Image: wolf_sketch_persona___header_by_christohpera.jpg]
Quote:Lastly, I'd like to disagree with the following:
(12-10-2015, 03:36 AM)SPFreely Wrote: Let's hope your 'friend' becomes familiar with the word divorce much sooner than she expects.
I think if you truly wish for such an event, I can understand why invitation to wedding is not necessary Smile

Okay that's only in the event this matter does not get resolved and the invite is not received. If anyone asks I'm just speaking for myself alright.Cool
The few people in my life I call friends know my guideline: Don't abandon or betray me. If you need space say so, but if you aren't willing to commit to this relationship in the long run (whatever that relationship may be), get the fuck out. As a result I can count my friends on one hand, but at least those people are worth my time.

I tend to avoid people with a large number of friends because they are usually fake.
Bipolar Hysterical Beg lesbian Wanker aspie Off Topic on SSI Tut Tut

What's not to hate?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  its so hard to make friends online and offline daviderdem 6 135 08-09-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Wildcard
  how to make his friends not hate me? I screwed up saddie1 3 310 06-16-2018, 07:06 AM
Last Post: politux
  Only one from small group not invited to wedding jashley 4 2,226 05-26-2016, 12:32 AM
Last Post: sporkium