Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Nigger Religion
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, these ministers of righteousness think they have to ask God to forgive them for the sins that God is no longer charging to their account in the first place. These ministers of righteousness would have people believe God is not totally reconciled in his mind.

So, why do people have such a difficult time believing the apostle Paul, when our apostle tells us that Satan’s ministers of righteousness during this age of grace will in fact, be working within a religious framework. 

Paul says in 2 Timothy 3 that there’s a form of godliness, a structure of godliness, and who will be working in that structure of righteousness in the last days of the age of grace? Satan’s ministers of righteousness offering people the song: Health, Wealth, and Prosperity. Nigger religion!
God dammit paul
steven hawking
(04-06-2016, 05:47 PM)gh0ster Wrote: God dammit paul

He sure does expose a lot of crap going on in this world today.
so.. op is a religious nigger. cool.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(04-07-2016, 05:19 AM)sporkium Wrote: so.. op is a religious nigger. cool.

No, Paul exposed who the religious nigger is. This is a great place to be able to just scream about the craziness of those religious niggers.
fuck off John
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(04-07-2016, 10:14 AM)srijantje Wrote: fuck off John

That's great, yell it loud.
ok,I whisper it up your arse
of small minds[
you need to shout when it comes to vast gaping caverns
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
good for chanting thenBig Grin
of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick Of Religion's Attutde About Paul newnature 8 3,190 04-06-2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: newnature
  Faith, Religion, and the Afterlife. LZA 0 1,159 05-08-2015, 11:56 PM
Last Post: LZA
  Too much religion at military academies? West Point cadet revives charge. Spud17 13 6,417 05-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Arachne