Current time: 09-23-2017, 04:19 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Look!
04-09-2012, 05:06 PM
New Look!
I finally got through with the new theme for the forum. I hope everyone likes it because it took quite a while. This theme should be more compatible for a full range of browsers and I've taken care to keep the code as simple as possible.

It is now the default theme and you may have noticed your profile settings have changed to the new look. If you want to swap back you can always use one of the other themes.

Enjoy!

P.S. Kaiser is now going under the knife. I'm gonna start back over as I have learned a lot of things that would make it better and load more quickly. This means it might disappear in a few days . . .

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: New Look!
it reminds me of olde english.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
04-09-2012, 05:23 PM
(04-09-2012 05:17 PM)stormium Wrote:  it reminds me of olde english.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Confused

Wildcard is awesome.
04-09-2012, 05:33 PM
I like it! Kaiser is having surgery?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2012, 05:37 PM
(04-09-2012 05:33 PM)Aish Wrote:  I like it!

I'm glad Smile

(04-09-2012 05:33 PM)Aish Wrote:  Kaiser is having surgery?

Red Kaiser- the theme Tongue

Wildcard is awesome.
04-09-2012, 05:39 PM
(04-09-2012 05:06 PM)Mark Wrote:  I finally got through with the new theme for the forum. I hope everyone likes it because it took quite a while. This theme should be more compatible for a full range of browsers and I've taken care to keep the code as simple as possible.

It is now the default theme and you may have noticed your profile settings have changed to the new look. If you want to swap back you can always use one of the other themes.

Enjoy!

P.S. Kaiser is now going under the knife. I'm gonna start back over as I have learned a lot of things that would make it better and load more quickly. This means it might disappear in a few days . . .

I like the new theme Mark. It's a lot less crammed, more slick and very professional looking. Well done!! [Image: jumping0044.gif]

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2012, 05:39 PM
(04-09-2012 05:23 PM)Mark Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 05:17 PM)stormium Wrote:  it reminds me of olde english.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Confused

its just a thing. honestly, it would be nearly impossible to make everyone happy since everyone has different tastes.

its a little bit too... cheerful for me. i really like apart1... except for the logo and the first page not being self size adjusting.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
04-09-2012, 05:41 PM
I agree about the logo. I suck at art honestly. I am always looking for volunteers Wink

Kaiser made the logo for the red theme and I made the rest. You can tell because mine are lame Tongue

Wildcard is awesome.
04-09-2012, 05:42 PM
(04-09-2012 05:39 PM)2010kaiser Wrote:  I like the new theme Mark. It's a lot less crammed, more slick and very professional looking. Well done!! [Image: jumping0044.gif]

Thanks Kaiser. There are more to come, but it just takes time. Smile

Wildcard is awesome.
04-09-2012, 05:51 PM
so far i like everything about it except for this

[Image: awbvK.jpg]

and this

[Image: pTQB6.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)