Current time: 03-30-2017, 07:33 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help? Got A Question?
07-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Information Need Help? Got A Question?
This is the forum to request information and, or assistance with your computational woes or any other issues that you might be having...

before asking for computer related help, always state the specifics:

What operating system are you using? Windows? OSX? *nix? Version?

What Program and version number are you using (if applicable)? Photoshop cs6? Back Orifice 2k? Desktop Jiggles 1.0?

What exactly is the problem? Microsoft can only mess with you so many ways without harming their market value, so what were you doing when things went bad?

Are there warning screens or dialog boxes? What do they say?

By providing relevant information, you can not only save yourself quite a bit of frustration by not having to play twenty questions, you will receive more accurate and relevant assistance more quickly.

Also, please search the forum before posting a request as it might have been answered already... Big Grin

And... always post the issue in the subject. generic subjects like, 'please help,' 'wtf,' and 'this won't work,' might sum up the issue, but don't do much to attract any attention.

Carjacker Wrote:Your description of your problem is worded like you smoked crack before typing.

be concise. be detailed. don't smoke crack.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another n00by question ColeMacGrath 3 1,338 01-10-2015 10:39 AM
Last Post: ColeMacGrath
  Dumb Firefox question LZA 4 1,863 08-26-2014 08:53 PM
Last Post: LZA
  VB.NET Question? 2010kaiser 0 617 06-19-2012 04:58 PM
Last Post: 2010kaiser

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)