Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Need Good Music downloader.
Hi all,

can anyone post a link to a good nusic downloader. Something like Limewire but which has been cracked.

Thanks in advance Smile
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Have you tried Kazaa? I don't use it but many of my friends say that it is great.
Wildcard is awesome.
I'll look at it now. Tnx Mark
Really? I haven't used Kazaa in YEARS - thought they had been stopped alongside Morpheus and Limewire?
You can still get pirated/cracked Limewire but it gives a lot of problems connecting to th internet so i trashed it.
Don't want to have to download full albums or discography's just for 1 or two songs even if my WIFI is being "donated". Wink
Gonna try FrostWire and see how iget on Wink
(12-05-2011, 08:08 PM)Aish Wrote: Really? I haven't used Kazaa in YEARS - thought they had been stopped alongside Morpheus and Limewire?

It's my understanding that Kazaa share is now torrent capable like Frostwire(another [poor] alternative.) Frostwire was good for a while, but now all my results are fake you've-won-a-free-iPad bullshit mp3s when you preview.

(12-05-2011, 08:13 PM)2010kaiser Wrote: You can still get pirated/cracked Limewire but it gives a lot of problems connecting to th internet so i trashed it.
Don't want to have to download full albums or discography's just for 1 or two songs even if my WIFI is being "donated". Wink

Limewire is shite cracked or uncracked, but sadly I don't know many alternatives. One nice thing you can do is search the internet for unsecured folders with mp3s in them. There is a great tutorial on SB about it.
Wildcard is awesome.
open torrent with your client, select only the song you want, add to download list.
simple & effective.
absolutely
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(12-06-2011, 02:36 AM)bob5695 Wrote: open torrent with your client, select only the song you want, add to download list.
simple & effective.

you said it bob

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good IRC App For Macs Mark 13 2,591 06-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Last Post: sporkium