• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

NSA Slim
    Angry
    Whilst other's might be beholden to the crap the Government spews, I'm not...

Let's break it down..

Snowden leaker & whistle-blower comes forward and net-buddy and butt-buddy ass-holes carry on like there's no big issue..

Let's just show the world the nature of the problem and let them decide.

The Western media is currently full of articles reporting Google’s denial that it cooperated in a government program to massively spy on American and foreign citizens by accessing data from Google’s servers and those of other U.S. software companies.

The mainstream media has, however, almost completely failed to report that Google’s denial, and its surface concern over ‘human rights’, is historically belied by their deep involvement with some of the worst human rights abuses on the planet:

Google is, in fact, a key participant in U.S. military and CIA intelligence operations involving torture; subversion of foreign governments; illegal wars of aggression; and military occupations of countries which have never attacked the U.S. and which have cost hundreds of thousands of lives in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and elsewhere.

Obama admitted that the US government “tortured some folks.” Obama’s comments are sparking alarm among reactionaries and praise from liberals that he’s admitted what virtually the whole world already knows and then he behave's like his comments shouldnt concern the average person on the internet..

But yeap, he's worrisome, in fact he's down right tyranical...

Maybe you're against the drone bombings in Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia, or anticipating drone bombings in Iraq using ISIS as a rational. Maybe you followed the war in Libya, driven by the U.S. and the EU, to oust Gaddafi and, according to the U.S., in order to "establish democracy". Or perhaps you have followed the "Arab Spring" in Egypt that has now reverted to a reactionary winter, fueled by arms delivery courtesy USA.

[Image: Essam-Drone-Campaign-print-1.jpg]

Right about now your confused and think no-way, my government would do this!?

But let's consider the fact's, the HMB1 Mining barge which Google leased then use to dig up all those under water cables..

[Image: 7947053148_967b98711f_z.jpg]

oh yeah!

[Image: 117330-eric-schmidt.jpg]

"Not secure, it's more secure than the iPhone!" - eric shmidt - Goog: Ceo

People waiting in the wings to dispute any theory of negativity are quick to proclaim the Google sphere of influence..

[Image: google_whiteboard.jpg]

Despite the obvious glaring them in the face or the NSA documents to the contrary..

[Image: nsa-spy-cartoon-2.jpg]

The only provider missing off the edge of this slide screen is Google themselves..

[Image: prism-slide-604em061013.jpg]

But trust me when I tell you they're on there...

So this is how it Rolls..

[Image: macs3.jpg]

Goog: invents a new OS (operating system)
    Ones thats been around for years...

The 9-OS

And that get's followed up by obama learning his "top secret" OS is no longer top secret..

[Image: peephole.jpg]

In his own words the internet providers are "Gaming it!" Gee, you think, doh!

Angel

What could they possibly hope to gain from doing so????

This was pre-9/11 – a time when the pre-occupation among immigration spooks seemed to be commies and European journalists, who were indistinguishable in the eyes of the Big Country. In those days, to enter the US as a British journalist required a special visa application, which demanded that I complete a complex multipage form of trick questions, provide personal references signed by my great-great-grandparents, solve one of those cheap plastic geometric puzzles from a Christmas cracker, juggle a variety of tropical fruit while spinning plates on sticks, invent a flying car, discover a new continent and suck the Ambassador’s cock in the middle of Grosvenor Square at midnight.

The refusal would then turn up in the post six months later.

“Tell me about your Turkish connections.”

Puzzlement strikes me dumb for a few seconds, then I succumb to an involuntary smile as it dawns on me: he’s seen the visa. “Turkey is a popular holiday destination for northern Europeans,” I explain. How come he doesn’t know that? Or maybe he does. Oh, the mind-games these spooks play!

[Image: richard_kiel_jaws_bond_feat.jpg]

But according to the mainstream media they're not looking at you via your own on-board DTV Camera.. no, no, no, thats all lies.. we havent seen you naked..

Despite the fact we're connected to Intel, Microsoft, Apple, FoxConn, nVidia.. or in laymans terms..

http://www.iqt.org
    With our impressive portfolio of screwing everybody and deliberatly gaming the system's we release by including back-door's in the software as we have done to keep the fortune 500 alive for the last .. erm .. wait we've lost count .. of how many years .. we've been feeding you shit!

Sleepy

But you love it and lap it up because it was made in America..

But what happen's when you no longer love it, nor lap it up?

What happen's when you look at the heart of the American Constitution and find it Rotting from the inside out??

Whistle

P.S: eric dont think that illuminati hand symbol will save you from the mob, it wont... Kill the squirrel... - He has to Die!

СМЕРть Шпионам - Death to Spies!

[Image: SPECTRE_Logo.png]
    [Image: nrol39.jpg]

Brin, Page & Eric must Die! - Mr Blonde Hair and Blue eye's go do something nasty with your Dead relatives..
    Wub You
    (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 01:44 PM by Specter.)
    The world is a big place with room for everyone.

Micromanagement just looking at one or two countries does not tell any of the storey.

+ I think I know who you are by the way you write. Must try harder with the puppet accounts Dodgy
    (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 01:50 PM by snilloc.)
    (08-04-2014, 01:44 PM)snilloc Wrote:  The world is a big place with room for everyone.

Gee, if only the russian's felt that way when they did away with Litvinenko. If anyone deserves to drink Polonium it's surely Eric E. Schmidt.. although, who know's I dont Blame the russians for Alexanders death, considering he died in the UK.
    Cool
    & How exactly did Steve Jobs die again.. considering he hated Google and everything it stood for??
    (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 01:50 PM by Specter.)
    (08-04-2014, 01:47 PM)Specter Wrote:  Gee, if only the russian's felt that way when they did away with Litvinenko. If anyone deserves to drink Polonium it's surely Eric E. Schmidt.. although, who know's I dont Blame the russians for Alexanders death, considering he died in the UK.
    Cool
    ....Oh died in the UK how so very interesting and Huh

Quote:& How exactly did Steve Jobs die again.. considering he hated Google and everything it stood for??

Who cares he's dead Apple lives. Undecided
    (08-04-2014, 01:56 PM)snilloc Wrote:  
    (08-04-2014, 01:47 PM)Specter Wrote:  Gee, if only the russian's felt that way when they did away with Litvinenko. If anyone deserves to drink Polonium it's surely Eric E. Schmidt.. although, who know's I dont Blame the russians for Alexanders death, considering he died in the UK.
    Cool
    ....Oh died in the UK how so very interesting and Huh

Quote:& How exactly did Steve Jobs die again.. considering he hated Google and everything it stood for??

Who cares he's dead Apple lives. Undecided

With Back-door's.. somehow I get the feeling Steve would have said.. "No F***ing Way!"

&& Not to mention the death and passing of many Unix programmers that stiood up to tyrany and the people that wanted to propergate it.
    May they rest in Peace!

Gone but never forgotten: Martyrs to the cause of FREEDOM
    (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 02:02 PM by Specter.)
    [quote='Specter' pid='112994' dateline='1407178682']

Quote:With Back-door's.. somehow I get the feeling Steve would have said.. "No F***ing Way!"

Would have, could have, should have all you have is a sceptical nature and a thirst to be heard........
    (08-04-2014, 02:01 PM)snilloc Wrote:  [quote='Specter' pid='112994' dateline='1407178682']

Quote:With Back-door's.. somehow I get the feeling Steve would have said.. "No F***ing Way!"

Would have, could have, should have all you have is a sceptical nature and a thirst to be heard........

Truely...

How did Uriel die.. Oh a heart attack..
    How did Jack die.. Oh a heart attack..

The CIA trademark of a rubber hose is found wanton and craven...

Wasnt it 8 hardware developers in China that found there way into the cold pavement at Fox Electronics? With no explination for there death...

Truely the bounds of American corruption know no bounds...
    (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 02:06 PM by Specter.)
    [quote='Specter' pid='112994' dateline='1407178682']
    Quote:&& Not to mention the death and passing of many Unix programmers that stiood up to tyrany and the people that wanted to propergate it.
    May they rest in Peace!

Stop editing after the next person has posted. Bad form.

"Gone but never forgotten: Martyrs to the cause of FREEDOM"

What a lot of bollocks you talk. Forgotten by most, listened to by few idiots you amongst them.

Grow up.
    Exclamation 
    (08-04-2014, 02:06 PM)snilloc Wrote:  [quote='Specter' pid='112994' dateline='1407178682']
    Quote:&& Not to mention the death and passing of many Unix programmers that stiood up to tyrany and the people that wanted to propergate it.
    May they rest in Peace!

Stop editing after the next person has posted. Bad form.

"Gone but never forgotten: Martyrs to the cause of FREEDOM"

What a lot of bollocks you talk. Forgotten by most, listened to by few idiots you amongst them.

Grow up.

Is that the Official JTAG explination.. how about I go one better and show you some real programming skills and leave you sitting on an empty Bulletin Board filled with mind-numbing shit.. Now who needs to grow up.. I have a firmer grasp of cryptography than you do... An thusly as the leak boy did, leave you wanton and craven and wishing you had the same insights as myself... One day you may achieve greatness, one day you may be on our level, but until that day comes.. enjoy your windows 8 fool.
    (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 02:10 PM by Specter.)
    Facepalm       
    (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 02:12 PM by snilloc.)