Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

My fucked up love life...
I've been with my gf for literally more than a year now. Heads up, I'm still a virgin. We barely kiss, literally little pecks and it took a lot of time to reach that stage as well. We did have one session, but that ended with her stopping me midway and telling me how to finger her 'better'. Like she literally stood up and explained it. That was a fucking huge turn off, and it basically means she still hasn't touched my dick.
She basically takes me for granted, I swear we see each other like once a month on average, our relationship basically survives via technology. Used to kind of flirt  but now our convos are just dull and generic.I get left on read way to many times and I honestly think she literally doesn't want to see me/ talk to me.

Then I met someone else but she lives in a different city that's quite far. We were working together for one week and the entire office got drunk. Her, a few friends of hers and mine and me all got drunk and i ended spooning her. In the middle of the night she just held my hand and fell asleep on me. I thought yeh shes just drunk and this was a one off thing. But then the next day, the company was taking a car trip and i sat next to her, she fell asleep on my shoulder and again held my hand. That night we all got drunk and we somehow ended up kissing and then she came to my room. We didn't have sex but I did way more than anything I've done with my girlfriend. 

Then I had to come back from the trip. But she stayed in contact. She knew I had a girlfriend but she kept talking to me so I didn't  think it was just a hookup. We've recently got into some very deep and meaningful conversations, more deep than ANY I've had with my girlfriend of 1 year plus. Eventually she told me she loved me, she felt a real connection with me and btw this was all via texts and facetime etc.. A girl that I'd only recently known told me she loved me. I've told my gf that I love her but she's never said it back.

I get that I've described my gf as some sort of evil person but she's acc not, she's a lovely person..but more likle best friend material. I feel friendzoned in my own relationship. I feel like scum as well because I'm basically cheating on her and I know she would never do that to me. She does care about me and she does a lot of things for me.

But i think i love this other girl as well. She's been so nice to me and is honestly the gf material that I've been missing. By being in a relationship I feel like I'm cheating on her as well. But I can't realistically get with her because again, she lives in a city quite far away. She has said that we never know about the future and honestly, if the opportunity arises I will get with her.

I know this isn't really an advice site, but seriously what the fuck is wrong with me? Am I an actual dick? What the fuck do I do?
What to do? Stop fooling yourself. You don't love chick #2— you just like that she is ready to give up the booty and turns you on more. You probably don't even love chick #1. She likely provides some basic companionship for you and you are/were afraid to lose that.

However, cheating is a dick move. Break up with your girlfriend, but don't make chick #2 your new girlfriend. She is as culpable as you are for the cheating and speaks to flaws in her character as well. If you want to improve your character (stop cheating/have more respect for others) then you will need to surround yourself with people that are honest and faithful. Some might say that cheaters deserve each other, but no one deserves to wind up being a cheater.

Best of all, you can still get pussy without having to be in a relationship. In fact, you will get more pussy, and more different pussy as a single man who keeps it casual. This is, of course, assuming that you don't look like The Elephant Man.
Or better yet get a fuckfriend. No need to worry about unwanted pregancies, jealousy, feelings and STDs.
meh
....only shit on your dick
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(04-20-2018, 02:38 AM)srijantje Wrote: ....only shit on your dick

How did you make the jump to unhygienic anal penetration?
(04-21-2018, 08:08 AM)Wildcard Wrote:

Clearly this is his way to come out of the closet. Show some respect  Sleepy
meh
(04-22-2018, 08:47 AM)Togachu Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 08:08 AM)Wildcard Wrote:

Clearly this is his way to come out of the closet. Show some respect  Sleepy

Ahhh yes...I have so far to go in becoming the sensitive man of the 2010's.
spray some pine scent up your arsehole
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Pls dont fall in love with your dog
steven hawking
I agree with gh0ster.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I want this guy out of my life Daybreak 6 3,104 05-30-2015, 02:50 AM
Last Post: ColeMacGrath
  My worst experience with love Hedeyasu 2 1,674 05-16-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: ya boy ed