Current time: 07-21-2017, 03:33 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "friend" loves pissing me off
12-13-2016, 11:15 PM
My "friend" loves pissing me off
My friend is an alright guy. I mean he's fine at school (At times...) but once we start talking over Skype or Facebook, things start getting ugly. It comes to a point where I'm avoiding these things to avoid talking to him because all of our conversations are just arguments and arguments about anything and everything.
I have tried to end these arguments by telling him "Okay, whatever. Your opinion." but he keeps saying "Why don't you defend your point?" And then he goes and baits me by dissing my hobbies. By this point, I usually log out, but that just makes him confront me at school, and he would bring up the fucking topic again. What's worse about that, is that I have nowhere to run to. There is literally no way for me to avoid him, without making it obvious as hell.
However, sometimes at school, we acted like nothing happened. I mean, the guy is pretty okay when he's not going Super Saiyan on proving his point. Except he has a habit of throwing anything and everything at me and my friends. No matter how many times we tell him to stop, he just doesn't fucking listen.

Anyways, this issue has been going on for almost a year. One would think that I would get used to this, but I'm not. In fact, I have grown so tired and frustrated everyday, that I lose motivation to do the things I like. It still pisses me off and sometimes I want to snap at him so bad, but then I realize that we'll probably end up fighting at school, which is where I really need my concentration.
I have considered blocking/deleting, but to be honest, Skype and Facebook don't exactly keep these things subtle. They mind as well have plastered a sign on a billboard about it.
I just want to end this peacefully...I had enough drama to last me for my entire life, thanks to the boy who played me and ended up dating my ex-friend.
Thanks for taking the time to read this rant. It's just been driving me crazy lately and I needed a place to vent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2016, 02:57 AM
RE: My "friend" loves pissing me off
change schools? run away? that's what they teach you in school nowadays, right?

act like you got a pair and knock him the fuck out.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Brick Rich Friend Ms.MD 2 673 11-02-2016 10:18 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  "friend" ethkn 33 6,197 08-17-2016 10:49 PM
Last Post: XNEWF
  Friend hid Facebook post from me jashley 1 1,085 06-10-2016 01:54 AM
Last Post: bob5695

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)