Current time: 03-26-2017, 05:54 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My body is making it hard to enjoy life.
01-26-2017, 04:52 AM
My body is making it hard to enjoy life.
I can't stand being in this body of mine. I don't know what to do. I know that there are people that have it much worse, and I should be grateful for the body I have. It's just so damn hard. I'm not an ugly guy, in a way I think I look pretty good. I take care of myself; I exersice, eat well, and practice good hygiene. But some aspects of my body really get to me. I am extremely hairy, the hairiest man that I know. I've been called Sasquatch, abominable snowman, monkey etc. since middle school. But what makes it worse is that I have a very narrow bone structure. My wrists and hands/fingers look more feminine than the average woman except covered with thick hair. It's A terrible combo. I don't want to shave or trim or get laser hair removal, I am a man. But it's at the point where I have to be disgustingly hairy or have to resort to those things which probably won't help and would make me look homosexual. I am also riddled with moles and freckles, which in combination with a ton of hair looks awful. Every time I look at my self in the mirror, all I can see is how much better I would look, and how much more confident I would be without these unsightly traits. It's frustrating. I don't know what to do anymore. It's all a matter of acceptance now. But it's just so damn hard to accept... idk I don't like complaining. Seems pointless. But this has been bothering me for a decade. Just felt the need to rant.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: My body is making it hard to enjoy life.
cosmetic surgery and and hair removal... sounds like your only options... after that, you can join the human race. as for your womanly bone structure... implants are the way to go... or botox.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
01-27-2017, 05:57 PM
The world is full of people. Some of them stand out, some of them don't. It seems like you are one of the people that stand out. That can either be your damnation of your salvation. Your choice. #ownit

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2017, 05:59 PM
Also, Michael J. Fox was small, feminine, and (in the movie Teen Wolf) very hairy. And he was cool...I forgot what my point was...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2017, 09:48 PM
as a realist fortune cookie may say, "You have a self centered image, lucky numbers 12,97,11,23"
or as a pessimistic fortune cookie may say" A series of unfortunate events is right around the corner, buy a coffin"

i flyeth all day while thee caterwauling all day, as i the horror on all thy desires and dreams.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My life over Rewind89 4 1,579 02-11-2017 09:49 PM
Last Post: FerdinandtheFilth
  Screwed up my own life. hiddenkilljoy 8 1,875 05-15-2014 11:26 PM
Last Post: Hedeyasu
  Life, humans, anxiety, and depression. Chillos 7 1,659 05-03-2014 01:11 AM
Last Post: SkinnyP

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)