Current time: 08-23-2017, 04:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Do you agree?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mexican coworkers are pigs
01-10-2017, 04:56 AM
My Mexican coworkers are pigs
Obviously I can't generalize to all Mexicans, but I have seriously had so many extremely negative experiences with Mexicans that I'm starting to hate them. I'm a young, a born and raised New Yorker who grew up with and is friends with people of different backgrounds; a racist I definitely was not and should not be. But here I am. Can someone tell me if it's an aspect of their culture to harass women? Can someone also tell me whether they have fucking learned that that's disliked by women in the USA?
Examples:
1) A probably drunk Mexican-looking man touched my ass as I was waiting for a cab late at night. I hit him as a reflex, started yelling at him, threatening to call the police and he ran off.
2) I worked in restaurants in college and the Mexicans were the worst and were constantly talking about women's chichis and culitos. and other things. Wtf? Disgusting. The self-hating idiots also quoted Trump's phrases of sexual assault. Pretty sure some of these guys are undoc'ed.
3) Went to a taco truck and they limited our selections from the menu saying they didn't have certain things (they even denied me a vegetarian option- just leave out the meat, duh), but when our hispanic friends ordered two minutes later, they got something that was previously claimed unavailable to us. FUCK U. (truck on 14TH AND 8TH IN NYC)
4) A Mexican woman tried to use a fake hundred dollar bill in the supermarket. She did not so much as flinch when the cashier suggested it's a fake. It was not accepted.
5) They aim a camera right in front of me as they're "taking a selfie" on the subway. Don't aim your selfie cameras directly at someone else in a closed perimeter like a train car unless you're actually photographing a stranger on the train like a perv. ugh.

While I'm at it, I just hate disgusting middle-aged men who stare at young women on the subway. Let me live my life without visual harassment (yeah it's a thing). It's disgusting and creepy.

It's impossible to generalize and I've had some instances of neutral encounters and I appreciate those. I've had a history of defending undoc'ed people since they just want better lives and opportunities and that's understandable. I was so upset when trump said what he said about mexicans a while ago. But after my experiences of working beside them and being a victim of their behavior in public, I can't help but to start to hate them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2017, 07:23 AM
RE: My Mexican coworkers are pigs
elsewhere, some mexicans are ranting about whiney over privileged new yorkers.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My female coworkers are pigs. mymouthneedsafilter 8 2,103 09-17-2016 12:37 AM
Last Post: srijantje

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)