Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Must-Have Movies
So what is the movie that you just have to watch at least twice a year, or the one you went right out and bought as soon as it was released????

Mine is, for some reason, Titanic. I watch that every time and think to myself that was the best movie ever!!! And I find it funny when Rose says to Jack(Leo Di Caprio) "I will never let you go." Then kerplunk, she lets go and he floats to the bottom of the ocean. I know what she meant...it was just funny to me. LOL!!!!HeartBig Grin
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
first time i watched the big lebowski i just couldn't believe how good it was.
that same week i watched it four more times. and i've watched a few more times since then.
(01-19-2012, 01:27 PM)bob5695 Wrote: first time i watched the big lebowski i just couldn't believe how good it was.
that same week i watched it four more times. and i've watched a few more times since then.

Same here, Bob. I watched it at a buddies house and when I came home I immediately downloaded it and watched it again. Such a great movie.
Wildcard is awesome.
The Big Lebowski is VERY high on my list of re-watchables. Also pretty much all of the Kevin Smith/ View Askew films and...

Monty Python's Holy Grail and Life of Brian... Meaning of Life only if I'm really, really desperate.
No fucking censorship. Ever.
i was just rewatching it when it stopped at the scene in the mortuary,i was devastated
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
goodfellas great flick
^Love Goodfellas

And Scarface is a movie that I can watch over and over again!
Wildcard is awesome.
Anything with Pacino.
Fistfull of xanax
Shawshank Redemption. Need I say more...
Fistfull of xanax
Oh yeah and I forgot about 'Blow'!!! One of my favorites. Smile
Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Good Movies Or TV Shows? Gustavo Woltamnn 5 994 01-12-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Togachu
  Scary Movies LZA 4 2,237 09-15-2015, 10:26 AM
Last Post: LZA
  Most over-rated "lead" actors that appear in movies. AliShibaz 11 4,167 06-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Wildcard