Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Music Musical Guilty Pleasures
We've all got that band we like that we only listen to on headphones because we don't want anyone to know we like them.  Cringy lyrics, trite generic riffs, etc. The proverbial "guilty pleasure" band.  

Here's mine:

I hate to admit it, but...

While I consider myself eclectic, I don't have the musical depth you do. This is the first time I'm hearing your song, and I don't see anything wrong with it at all...

From my perspective... Middle-aged grew up on old school rap, then grunge and electronic dance. Listening to Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift I guess would be cringe. My heterosexuality gets called into question, so unless I'm alone, I listen to headphones... I also like 80's cheese...

For my actual submission here...I choose this. This I admit I love as much as I hate admitting I love it:

Just clarify, Beiber on his own I don't care for, but there are electronic remixes that are pretty cool.
@Wildcard haha, yes. I also liked Owl City when it came out. No shame. But shame.
@politux The shame is great with this one...
#NotAshamed

(10-01-2018, 10:34 AM)LZA Wrote: Just clarify, Beiber on his own I don't care for

Rolleyes
(10-01-2018, 11:33 AM)politux Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 10:34 AM)LZA Wrote: Just clarify, Beiber on his own I don't care for

Rolleyes

LMAO #dead
(10-01-2018, 11:28 AM)politux Wrote: #NotAshamed

Play Video
YouTube

I made it 25 seconds... Dodgy