Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Multiple Photo Upload
Hi All,

i'm trying to upload multiple photos to RC. How do i do it???
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
what do you mean?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Attachments?
Wildcard is awesome.
Yeah i suppose i could add them as attachments
what were you trying to do?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Upload some interesting photos of the aftermath of an assault with my psychotic ex. I've e-mailed them to some friends of mine in case (and i'll bet my balls on it) there's a court case in the near future.
The old adage is true that "no good deed goes un-punished". Smile
It was just in case my mobile was lost, stolen etc and the photos went with it.
what were you trying to do?

edit--

did you want to add them as attachments? did you have something else in mind? you also have bayimg and bayfiles... where you can just store them... i mean, you have tons of options... tons of options.
Just want to store them in case i need them in the future Smile
are you trolling me?
Nope. Never thought of the options you just gave so i e-mailed the photos to a shit load of friends for safe keeping. Gonna upload them now to bayimg or some other hosting site just to be sure to be sure.
I don't troll stormy Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  quickly load/download multiple torrents. radiobox 2 1,600 05-20-2014, 11:57 PM
Last Post: radiobox