Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Movies That Suck
   127 Hours is the most painful movie next to Repo Men that I have ever seen. Don't let people fool you into believing that it's a touching story . . . it is not.
   I sat watching the movie and cringing the entire time. It actually seemed at one point that the movie might be true to it's name because it seemed like it was going to be one hundred twenty-seven hours long. And I'm not one of those people who bitch about every movie with a sluggish speed, but this was almost as bad as Frozen, another awful movie.
   Frozen is not so painful in content as it is in the lack thereof. I wouldn't worry about spoilers, but there really are none because nothing fucking happens!!!
Wildcard is awesome.
twilight it's crap
anything with stallone in it is crap
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
The Last Temptation Of Christ

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Chicken Little
In a way, The God's Must Be Crazy was funny although I agree it is a 90 minute waste of time.

Howard the Duck is kind of like that. I'd say you'd be better off watching the previews than the actual movie.
Wildcard is awesome.
Ahh, I LOVE Howard The Duck! It's 80's cheese tot he max Big Grin
I'll admit I've seen it more than once but I was a child. Just like I watched Ghostbusters II and Dick Tracy a million times.
Wildcard is awesome.
Spice Girls Movie

Glitter

Thank Gid that I've never seen either movie. Are they as bad as Cool As Ice, the Vanilla Ice story?
Wildcard is awesome.
Haven't seen that one.

I had never seen the Spice Girls movie (I was never a fan) until I got stuck watching tv @ my sister's house awhile back. For some ungodly reason her 10 year old daughter loves that movie. OY.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Good Movies Or TV Shows? Gustavo Woltamnn 5 1,054 01-12-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Togachu
  Scary Movies LZA 4 2,301 09-15-2015, 10:26 AM
Last Post: LZA
  Most over-rated "lead" actors that appear in movies. AliShibaz 11 4,285 06-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Wildcard