• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Movies: Must-Have Movies
    So what is the movie that you just have to watch at least twice a year, or the one you went right out and bought as soon as it was released????

Mine is, for some reason, Titanic. I watch that every time and think to myself that was the best movie ever!!! And I find it funny when Rose says to Jack(Leo Di Caprio) "I will never let you go." Then kerplunk, she lets go and he floats to the bottom of the ocean. I know what she meant...it was just funny to me. LOL!!!!HeartBig Grin

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
    first time i watched the big lebowski i just couldn't believe how good it was.
    that same week i watched it four more times. and i've watched a few more times since then.
    (01-19-2012, 01:27 PM)bob5695 Wrote:  first time i watched the big lebowski i just couldn't believe how good it was.
    that same week i watched it four more times. and i've watched a few more times since then.

Same here, Bob. I watched it at a buddies house and when I came home I immediately downloaded it and watched it again. Such a great movie.

Wildcard is awesome.
    The Big Lebowski is VERY high on my list of re-watchables. Also pretty much all of the Kevin Smith/ View Askew films and...

Monty Python's Holy Grail and Life of Brian... Meaning of Life only if I'm really, really desperate.

No fucking censorship. Ever.
    i was just rewatching it when it stopped at the scene in the mortuary,i was devastated

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    goodfellas great flick
    ^Love Goodfellas

And Scarface is a movie that I can watch over and over again!

Wildcard is awesome.
    Anything with Pacino.

Fistfull of xanax
    Shawshank Redemption. Need I say more...

Fistfull of xanax
    Oh yeah and I forgot about 'Blow'!!! One of my favorites. Smile

Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by LZA
    11-28-2018, 07:13 AM
      Movies Scary Movies
    Last Post by LZA
    09-15-2015, 10:26 AM
    Last Post by Wildcard
    06-16-2014, 03:51 PM