• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Movies: Interstellar
    I haven't seen this movie yet. That is why I didn't post in the existing thread for movies people have recently seen.

But the movie "Interstellar" has been getting some "high recommendations" and so I checked on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816692
    As surprising as possible, that movie has a 9.5 rating on IMDB. I've never seen any other movie rated that high.

Previously, the highest rating I had ever seen was 9.3 and that was for The Shawshank Redemption.

WWW.IMDB.COM
    The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
    Directed by Frank Darabont. With Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob...

You can be certain that I'm going to try and watch this one as soon as possible.
    Thank you for the timely mention. Looking forward to it. Hope the storyline will be easy to follow. Inception was a little too much for me. I remember the BAFTA presenter back then saying 'don't go away after watching the movie. There'll be a test'.

Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash
    I liked Inception. Only after reading the synopsis and explanation videos on YouTube though.

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    I had to watch Simpsons to understand Inception Big Grin

Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash
    I still have no idea what Inception was about and I watched it twice. XD

Nice recommedation Ali, it sounds alright. Because of it's late-in-the-year release, hopefully the film be among the ones released/leaked during the screener season in January. Torrenting FTW.

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
    Am going to try and watch in the theatres. Never been to one in a long while.
    Am not going to bother with the science of time and space because I know I will never ever understand it. Just going to enjoy the visuals and story and gobble junk food.

Inception in 10 minutes: http://www.the-editing-room.com/inception.html