• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Movies: Django Unchained & Lincoln & Les Miserables
    Good news!

I've been checking for these movies every day for the past couple of weeks and they all have finally been posted.

To find Lincoln, I had to use the search "Lincoln * 2012" because there are so many movies named "Lincoln" or "Lincoln Vampire Hunter" from 2012.

Also, "Les Miserables" just appeared about 30 minutes ago. Talk about fresh!

I hope all of you who have been looking for one or more of these films will enjoy them.
    (This post was last modified: 12-28-2012, 01:30 PM by AliShibaz.)
    i think that 'lincoln vampire hunter' was better than 'lincoln.' fuck history... the civil war was against vampires.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    i'm feeling depressed already

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Shit! I found Django when I originally posted this thread.

But now I can't find it anywhere.

And I saw the trailer and it looks like a movie I would really enjoy.

Sad
    (This post was last modified: 12-29-2012, 02:16 PM by AliShibaz.)
    (12-29-2012, 02:14 PM)AliShibaz Wrote:  Shit! I found Django when I originally posted this thread.

But now I can't find it anywhere.

there are a few of the original 1966 versions available on tpb... if what you saw was the 2012 release, it was a fake and was deleted.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I see. Thanks for the info Spork. How disappointing.
    @AliShibaz - if you're still looking for a good quality copy of Django Unchained, try this one that I dl last night:

It's spot on. Smile
    Thanks Spud

Smile
    i just watched Jango and although i liked it i thought it took a serious nosedive towards the end

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Les Miserables dvdscr Yay

I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you