Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Midnight Run
I usually wait to grocery shop until I work second shift so that I can hit the stores at about midnight. It's a lot quicker to get in and out, but the weird thing about is how different the consensus of shoppers are. I live in Small Town USA so I see a lot of weird-looking people in the daylight hours, but when I hit Wal-Mart at midnight, Jesus!

This one lady (with three kids zooming down the isles) was wearing what appeared to be an afghan and nothing else, while a man was dressed in Daisy Duke cutoffs, knee-high cowboy boots, a tank-top twisted into a knot at the belly-button and a golf hat! lmfao

It's incredible! But it doesn't bother me. In fact, I have quite a good time watching these crazy-looking folks while I'm shopping. I think the next time that I go I'll take out the digital camera and snap some pics Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
Hahaha. I know exactly what you mean.... Things you only see in Small Town USA. I'm not even gonna ask you if it was Talladega or PC. One's just as bad as the other. LOL
"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"
get some pics,i love crazy people
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(01-16-2012, 02:12 AM)srijantje Wrote: get some pics,i love crazy people

that's cause you are crazy sj TongueTongue
luckily there's nothing to run to at midnight around here
howling at the moon is about the only entertainment
of small minds[
(01-16-2012, 06:53 PM)karpackie Wrote: that's cause you are crazy sj TongueTongue

Wildcard is awesome.
(01-16-2012, 09:09 PM)srijantje Wrote: luckily there's nothing to run to at midnight around here
howling at the moon is about the only entertainment

yoddle or howl??
i howl
of small minds[
(01-16-2012, 09:47 PM)karpackie Wrote: yoddle or howl??

WTF is 'yoddle'????
Wildcard is awesome.
yodeling,i think
of small minds[