Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Marquee Showdown
I am working on a tutorial for MyBB Community forums that will detail the process of creating the MyCode/JavaScript marquee that I have just installed at the site. You guys are basically beta testing it for me every time you use it.

So . . .

Create the coolest, most creative marquees that you can think of here. I will use the ones I deem to be the best three as examples in my tutorials (there will be two, one for the MyCode and one for the JavaScript). If more than three are awesome I will probably use them, but it has to have a limit. Big Grin

Remember than you can marquee text, images, fonts, colors, alignment. If you can post it, you can marquee it (with the exception that you can't marquee a marquee, and spoilers don't work worth a damn in most browsers when inside a marquee.)

Show me what you can think up.
Wildcard is awesome.
Sounds fun Smile
[Image: GIF_fight-1.gif]
Wildcard is awesome.
How about this one?
Typewritten
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
Great idea, System! Smile

If you use a mono-space font it will be even more consistent:

Typewritten
Wildcard is awesome.
I don't know about you, but mine looks perfectly monospaced on my end. Maybe it's because I have Monaco installed?

Here's a cool one.
Flash   

Here's another flasher without the weird spaces and a more useful message.
WARNING!

You can even make it a long message.
WARNING! VIRUS ALERT!
Again, great ideas System.

If you don't get some competition you will be the premier marquee example guy Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
System folder what code are you using to get the flash?
(04-22-2012, 01:16 PM)wowcabbage Wrote: System folder what code are you using to get the flash?

It's the new Marquee code. Just click the reply reply button and you can see how I made it, or you could go here for a detailed explanation about the code. http://www.rantcentralforums.com/showthr...&pid=17696
I GOT

THE COLOURS

BUT STILL DONT SEE HOW TO MAKE IT FLASH

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?