Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Man dies after eating 28 raw eggs on a bet.
I saw this item on a news site and thought that some of you might be interested by it:

MAN, 20, DIES AFTER EATING 28 RAW EGGS IN A ROW FOR A BET

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...s-bet.html

I just don't know what to say about this story. I'm thinking it really speaks for itself. I can't add anything to it.
I checked the details of this story with other news sources and they're all focusing on how dangerous it is to eat eggs, salmonella blah blah blah. Salmonella poisoning doesn't kick in that quick so something else must have caused his death. One source states the man was actually eating all the eggs for a charity fundraiser, but informing news readers of that little fact could possibly deter them from posting their achingly hilarious egg jokes.

The only reason that shitty little newspapers like the Daily Mail are covering this story is so their retarded readers can all leave banal-beyond-belief egg puns on the comments section, showing what true fucking morons they really are. The Daily Mail is written by retards, for retards. This mong-vomit of a rag has assumed the position of nanny and saviour in the UK with it's campaign to censor the internet. They'll print any old shite passed off as fact. Ask anyone who works at/for the daily mail what verification means, and the reply will be 'po-tay-toe?'
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
pelican123 Wrote:The heavy yolk of irresponsibility.

rotf... it's over. /internetz

edit---

maybe it was shell shock?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
a white out
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
You guys crack me up...

i never realised so many egg puns eggsisted... og, can't believe i typed that...

my brain is scrambled
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
egg jokes always go over-easy.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
How did he ever hatch such a stupid plan?

A chick wouldn't never done this.

He is really eating crow now . . .
Wildcard is awesome.
sometimes it's best to allow your plans to incubate for a while.
Many years ago, someone must have discovered that if they published a newspaper that printed shit, enough people would buy it to make it profitable.

Therefore, in most every city, there exists one such rag. But due to changing technology, it seems newspapers of all kinds are being phased out of existence. I wonder how long it will be before the Daily Mail folds.
The day that the daily mail folds will be a day of celebration. They couldn't wait to mention that the egg guy is Tunisian, whereas other news sources didn't even bother to name his nationality because it's unimportant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Westboro Baptist Church Founder Fred Phelps Sr. Dies Spud17 15 9,757 03-25-2014, 08:06 PM
Last Post: LZA
  Hugo Chavez dies, leaving Venezuela in turmoil Spud17 10 5,710 03-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Last Post: srijantje
  Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies zeberzee 1 1,534 08-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: sporkium