Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Man Finds Out He’s Married to His Sister on Their Anniversary
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/1...es_married

[Image: wtf.gif]
An anonymous man recently wrote in to Slate's "Dear Prudence" advice column with quite a quandary: Thanks to some genetic detective work, he just found out that he accidentally married his own sister.

How could that happen? Pretty easy, actually. This guy, let’s call him "Jack," and his wife "Jill" met in college. "The attraction was immediate," he writes, and they became inseparable. And -- coincidence! -- Jack and Jill soon discovered they both happened to be children of lesbians who used sperm donors. Amazing! They really had a lot in common, right? Do you see where this is headed?

Jill knew who her biological dad was -- she had sought him out once she turned 18, via the sperm bank, but Jack says he was never interested in going that route. Jack and Jill got married after college, and had three children by the time they turned 30. Jill really thought that Jack owed it to their kids to find out his biological father’s personal and family health history, so, as an anniversary present, he says he secretly got in touch with his sperm bank, which, mind you was a totally different bank in a different city from the one Jill’s biological father used.

And, yep, you guessed it: Jack has the SAME sperm donor dad as Jill. They are half-siblings. SURPRISE, HONEY! Happy anniversary!

OMG.
Yo
My crew is in the house
Terra, Herb McGruff, Buddha Bless
Big Twan, Killa Kam, Trooper J, and Mike Boogie
And I'ma set it like this...

[Image: rockon.gif]
Being half brother and sister, with one parent, the father, in common, is not too bad.
It is not completely inbred, since some genetic diversity is present by virtue of them having different mothers.
But it is hardly an ideal situation.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
jack is mentally ill, after all.
(09-02-2013, 03:50 AM)bob5695 Wrote: jack is mentally ill, after all.

lol, Right. Big Grin I'd even say he was better off as a pedo. XD
Yo
My crew is in the house

Surely there isn't a single good fact in having a paedophile in any family and if it is an illness as you suggest it can’t be good can it?
There is nothing in the OP's story to indicate either mental illness or pedophilia.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
it's a different jack... i was just having a laugh... sorry...
The timeline of the OP is: Jill turned 18, she found out who her dad is, she went to college, she met Jack, she married Jack. Since Jill was 18 when all of the events occurred, there is no evidence that Jack is a pedophile.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
I bet this kind of stuff happens more often than we realize... How many of these circumstances do you think slipped through the cracks?

Poor Dick and Jane are wondering why there 8 year old kid still can't read or tie his shoes yet, and they probably blame it on a learning disability or something...Or John and Jane Doe are accepting people's charity by taking their $$ for the surgery needed to remove little Betty's 11th toe, or for the corrective surgery to re-shape the ears (because they currently look like Spock from Star Trek), not knowing how or why this happened to their precious child...

Instead of surgery, change the kids name to Ronnette or Roscoe, and move to a place like West Virgina (better yet, Canada). That kid will fit right in with the rest of the inbreds!!!
Bob was talking of Jack from his own thread where Jack was a pedo.
Yo
My crew is in the house

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demon spawned sister-in-law from another planet? BubblyBear23 2 1,260 04-30-2015, 11:27 AM
Last Post: BubblyBear23