Current time: 09-23-2017, 07:40 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making healthy food choices easier
08-27-2015, 06:00 PM
Making healthy food choices easier
This shouldn't be surprising:

The McWhopper

So much for a world or at least countrywide effort to make food choices more healthy. I don't care, I'm just saying...I may have one when it comes out, but my point here is that if you think big corporations care about when you or your family eats as far as health, think again. Same goes for cold cuts and fruit at the store...

If you think a big scary Bigwhopper is bad, think again. My pop bought a tomato at the store, and got another from his neighbors garden. The neighbors rotted with in 2 days (started to rot anyway). Think, the easier it is for food to rot, the easier it is for your body to break it down. My pop threw out the storebought tomato after 2.5 months of it on the windowsill not rotting at all.

I am embracing this as a good thing. I believe you eat whatever you want to eat, that's what freedom is, but abstaining from shit like this, when it is available is a stronger trait that humans can posses. Like me seeing cough syrup readily available for the taking, remembering the highs, but saying "no more, this isn't good for me". takes strength... Because the option is there.

Food, for me, has to be regulated and I hope and pray you people reading this doe NOT get diabetes...That was from me having the choice, but ignoring the facts and making bad decisions...

What do you guys think? I know some people feel that removing this shit is the only way, but I vehemently disagree. That's borderline censorship!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: Making healthy food choices easier
lies. you expect anyone to believe that the tomato did not start rotting until 2.5 months of sitting in a windowswindowsill?

did it resemble the virgin mary too?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
08-31-2015, 04:40 PM
(08-28-2015 01:48 AM)sporkium Wrote:  lies. you expect anyone to believe that the tomato did not start rotting until 2.5 months of sitting in a windowswindowsill?

did it resemble the virgin mary too?

if it came from anyone else you would have believed it. I tell you the gods honest truth it was about 2 to 2.5 months.......

Actually, since you have a good mind not to trust my facts, I asked my father in law to recall it and he said it was more like 3 months until hr threw it out (it still wasn't rotting yet.

Try it... It has to be store bought protected by those pesticides. Then get a tomato from a neighbors garden. You'll probably have to steal it since you will scare them if you knocked on their door and asked. Them buy one from the store...
08-31-2015, 09:28 PM
pesticides are not preservatives.

tomatoes are sometimes coated with carnuba wax.

even if coated with wax, the tomato will still rot because that's the way shit works... fucking science.

how about you put a tomato on your windowsill or dashboard or watever and see what happens.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
09-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Ugh, I did say pesticides...I meant preservatives...

The tomato will rot...but WHEN???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Whats your favourite food? Togachu 26 10,942 08-29-2015 11:38 AM
Last Post: wolfis
  Breakfast Food Mark 39 11,509 09-19-2014 02:12 AM
Last Post: radiobox
  Your Comfort Food Mark 49 15,137 07-29-2014 05:10 PM
Last Post: Spud17

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)