• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maine Zumba Teacher Pleads Guilty To Prostitution
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ZUMBA_PROSTITUTION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-03-29-16-56-20
    Lookee here! Lookee here!

We have defs seen this before. The only thing I don't understand is ... what is a Zumba?

Oh, wait. Never mind!

I Googled "What is Zumba" and lookee what I found!

http://www.google.com.ar/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=what+is+zumba
    Zumba Fitness or the Zumba Program is a dance fitness program created by Colombian dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez during the 1990s. Ain't that amazing? Those freaky Colomboans think of jest about everything!

I've been reading more of this story and found that this 30 year-old woman who ran this hooker ring made $150K in 18 months. that is $100K per year. That is terrible!

She must be either a terrible business lady or a terrible hooker or ...

She is really clever when it comes to "cooking her books" and only keeps books to disguise how much money she really made. I think it's just impossible that any lady could run a fairly large hooker business and make only $100K per year. I would think she would have to make at least ten times that or there would be something very, very wrong wit her business. Don't you think?

And, if she was making videos of her clients without their knowledge or consent, you can bet your life that she was making a whole lot more from that.

Of course that is a really stupid thing to do cuz even if she did make some money wit those, they would almost certainly result in her death or dismemberment or something equally terrible.

Blackmail has to be one of the most stupid crimes there is. Especially if you are blackmailing wealthy and powerful people. They will turn your lights out el pronto!

No fucking around wit dat. And dat's fer sure! Oh yeah!

You gonna blackmail rich and powerful peeps like dat? You gonna pay a big fucking price for doing that. You can bet your life on that!
    (This post was last modified: 03-29-2013, 06:21 PM by AliShibaz.)
    [Image: Alexis-Wright-14.jpeg]

100 grand a year is not that bad when you consider that was net profit... and the business was still in the early stages.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I would definitely fuck it but those teeth are the size of Chiclets! WTF

EDIT: On topic: but I wouldn't pay Wink
    that chick is ripped...

[Image: alexis-wright-21.jpg]

here she is pleading guilty

[Image: 88db7b84-ca94-4623-9018-a4da436e63f2-big.jpg]

i say... set her free. it's not like anyone was being harmed... even with the secret cam and such.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I can honestly say I would post bail for her . . . even take her under my wing for a while to ensure her full recovery and speedy return to productive society. For some reason I am willing-- eager even-- to stick my . . . neck out for this woman Big Grin
    It appears that she was providing a quality product.
    She looks like she is in fine shape.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    She appears to be very oily and greasy in those pix. I'm guessing she is from some country where they make a lot of Olive Oil or something.

Or maybe Popeye is one of her clients?

Still, I wouldn't pay for her services unless she got some real modern dentistry and got those chicklets fixed.

Spork? Do you have a copy of that picure without the little sticker that is covering her private parts? If so, could you send it to me? I would like to take a closer look. Strictly for research, you understand.

Oh! And let me just say, "Rumba Zumba! Whoo Hooo!"
    (This post was last modified: 03-29-2013, 10:46 PM by AliShibaz.)
    no blowjob,that's for sure

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (03-29-2013, 07:20 PM)sporkium Wrote:  [Image: Alexis-Wright-14.jpeg]

100 grand a year is not that bad when you consider that was net profit... and the business was still in the early stages.
    she looks like the youg condoleeza rice

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (03-29-2013, 10:45 PM)AliShibaz Wrote:  Spork? Do you have a copy of that picure without the little sticker that is covering her private parts? If so, could you send it to me? I would like to take a closer look. Strictly for research, you understand.

Here you go, Ali.

Warning NSFW: Nudity
    [Image: Maine+Zumba+Madam+002.jpg]
    (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013, 12:49 AM by System Folder.)

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by lightbulb
    04-26-2012, 08:45 PM
    Last Post by srijantje
    12-15-2011, 11:36 PM