• Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Closed
    Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Huhwhen i click on the logo to reload i get a page from about a day agoHuh

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    which logo are you clicking? the main banner, or the little chrome www.rantcentralforums.com logo?

also, what page are you being taken?

link pl0x.... also, hold down the 'ctrl' key and then click on the 'logo' and then select 'copy link location' and then paste (ctrl + v) in your reply.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    If you haven't changed any settings all I can suggest is clearing your browser's cache.

Let me know . . .

Wildcard is awesome.
    i'm clicking the main banner when this occurs,i'm fiddling around ,speed is atrocious at the moment

i cleared the cache,solved the prob for the moment[i think]thanks boys

of small minds[
    np m8

Wildcard is awesome.
    what connection do you have srijantje, cause im realling wondering what the problem could be why the site is so uber slow for you only? since you sayd you dont have issues with other sites.
    wireless...wimax....[indian wimax],supposed to be broadband,most times it's a joke

of small minds[
    No dude there is no such a issue related to this site, All the buttons and links performing there tasks well. I have to say one more thing that i like the Logo allot, nice graphic designing.
    (02-21-2013, 11:30 AM)Talak Wrote:  No dude there is no such a issue related to this site, All the buttons and links performing there tasks well.

Thanks for the report Smile

(02-21-2013, 11:30 AM)Talak Wrote:  I have to say one more thing that i like the Logo allot, nice graphic designing.

That would be thanks to @sporkium Big Grin
    (02-21-2013, 11:30 AM)Talak Wrote:  No dude there is no such a issue related to this site, All the buttons and links performing there tasks well. I have to say one more thing that i like the Logo allot, nice graphic designing.

offcourse my host is beast Tongue

Thread Closed

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Mark
    07-23-2012, 11:42 AM