Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Life and love.
OK here’s my story, a few years back I was doing very well with work and my job I had my own home and a company flat in London company car and all the trappings of the high life.

I wasn’t lonely as such plenty of girls came and went and that was the way I wanted things to be but in 1986/7 AIDS was all over the papers in the news pictures everywhere and I got scared because I was sleeping with different women all the time. And people were dying celebrities people who I worked with well one actually died through aids. London was not the place to be everything was too easy and the clubs and bars was wall to wall bed material.

I sat down one day and tried to work out how I get a steady girlfriend. I stopped going to the places I had been going to in short I changed my social scene altogether. Went to the doctors and got myself a thorough check out and took a vow of abstinence. That was hard.

One Sunday I sat down and wrote an advertisement Professional guy seeks for friendship that sort of thing, took it to the newspaper offices and posted it by hand.

The next Friday I got a huge manlier envelope full of letters replying to my add. One of the provisos in my add was a photo was essential. 108 reply’s ONE without a photo but a phone number. I rang and spoke for three hours and we agreed to meet that Saturday in a safe place she had a dog I had a dog we would go for a walk and see how it goes.

The day we met was 19th September 1987 THREE WEEKS AND SIX DAYS LATER 16th October 1987 we were married.

I have three kids 23, 20 & 17 25 years married this October who says advertising does not pay.
Lovely story Snilloc... and it also goes to show that you fall in love with the mind first, then whatever the appearance of the other person, you will love it.
No fucking censorship. Ever.
(04-28-2012, 05:37 PM)Leanne Wrote: Lovely story Snilloc... and it also goes to show that you fall in love with the mind first, then whatever the appearance of the other person, you will love it.

It is 100% True Cool
Quite nice to read, and it almost 25 years right?
"best things in life are those which you have to work hard at"
that can represent the road you take to this state

I just hope some youth these days are also think the same way...but this age was indeed the "fast" age
fast food, fast Internet, fast living, fast moving, fast relationship..
youth this day are somehow getting used to "now, now, now, now, now!!"
[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you
Such a nice story, Sni. Thanks for sharing.
Wildcard is awesome.
(04-28-2012, 05:32 PM)snilloc Wrote: OK here’s my story, a few years back I was doing very well with work and my job I had my own home and a company flat in London company car and all the trappings of the high life.

I wasn’t lonely as such plenty of girls came and went and that was the way I wanted things to be but in 1986/7 AIDS was all over the papers in the news pictures everywhere and I got scared because I was sleeping with different women all the time. And people were dying celebrities people who I worked with well one actually died through aids. London was not the place to be everything was too easy and the clubs and bars was wall to wall bed material.

I sat down one day and tried to work out how I get a steady girlfriend. I stopped going to the places I had been going to in short I changed my social scene altogether. Went to the doctors and got myself a thorough check out and took a vow of abstinence. That was hard.

One Sunday I sat down and wrote an advertisement Professional guy seeks for friendship that sort of thing, took it to the newspaper offices and posted it by hand.

The next Friday I got a huge manlier envelope full of letters replying to my add. One of the provisos in my add was a photo was essential. 108 reply’s ONE without a photo but a phone number. I rang and spoke for three hours and we agreed to meet that Saturday in a safe place she had a dog I had a dog we would go for a walk and see how it goes.

The day we met was 19th September 1987 THREE WEEKS AND SIX DAYS LATER 16th October 1987 we were married.

I have three kids 23, 20 & 17 25 years married this October who says advertising does not pay.

You've put a HUGE smile on my face snilly. Brilliant post and many more years of hapiness to you and yours Smile Wink
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
SmileSmileSmile
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Showed Mrs snilloc what I posted and she was at first surprised that i share this with you then she read your reply’s and well she is a happy Mrs snilloc.

She has asked me to thank you for being nice to the snilloc family Big Grin
great share snilloc Smile
I don't sugarcoat anything.....do i look like willy fucking wonka to you
(04-29-2012, 05:24 AM)snilloc Wrote: Showed Mrs snilloc what I posted and she was at first surprised that i share this with you then she read your reply’s and well she is a happy Mrs snilloc.

She has asked me to thank you for being nice to the snilloc family Big Grin

Big Grin
I hope your life and love with Mrs. Snilloc goes until the last light bulb in this world are ended for being produce...and that's will takes a very long time
[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up CRAP BASKET CALLED LIFE! Nova 0 331 06-18-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Nova
  My life over Rewind89 4 2,230 02-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Last Post: FerdinandtheFilth
  My body is making it hard to enjoy life. Chilldyl 4 850 02-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post: FerdinandtheFilth