Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Last Minute Inconsideration
Oh YES. Black Friday is the worst (the day after Thanksgiving), but I have witnessed pushing, shoving, and items being ripped from someone else's hands. It disgusting.
Fucking hell. That's horrible. It's just a holiday.
Prezzactly.

Personally I think it would be better if more people concentrated on making homemade gifts and large meals, mulled apple cider and mulled wine, and just stayed home to enjoy being with their families.
We used to watch old family movies on my grandma's projector, then pack our vehicles full of people and ride around looking at Christmas lights while drinking hot chocolate. It was really nice.
I once a woman slap a teenage guy in the mouth and take a pair of Hanna Montana flip-flops from him in a Wal-Mart on black friday. When she turned and hurried away, the guy tackled her and ultimately they were both arrested. AngryAngryAngryAngry over some damned sandals Huh
Wildcard is awesome.
ILMFAO Hysterical
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(12-20-2011, 02:15 PM)Lissa81 Wrote: I shop waaaaaay ahead of time for the big day. I personally wrap the present even to the personal liking of the one I'm giving to. As in...if MV got an Alabama gift his gift would be wrapped in hounds tooth print. Oh, I do go overboard!!! Somebody stop me!!!!

Actually through the years we've known each other you have given me some of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received (loved the Crimson Tide guitar picks Smile)
[/quote]

Thanks! I gotta send you the other stuff too!! i will wait to you have a new address though! Rolleyes
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY