• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lame Cities that aren't teeming with national famous chain restaurants.
    Big Grin 
    There are quite a few chain restaurant standards out there and I don't mean fast food . I mean the likes of... 

* Golden Corral
    * Cracker Barrel
    * Dairy Queen
    * Sonic

I live in a lame city full of tacos and pupusas but not an abundance of the aforementioned essential four restaurants,
    Can you name an essential eatery absent in your American city? 
    (07-15-2018, 08:21 PM)LoveGettingAngry Wrote:  I don't mean fast food .

Ummm...Dairy Queen and Sonic are fast food...
    (07-16-2018, 05:14 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (07-15-2018, 08:21 PM)LoveGettingAngry Wrote:  I don't mean fast food .

Ummm...Dairy Queen and Sonic are fast food...

You know I meant super mega common fast food like McDonald's , Burger King , Wendy's and Subway.  And the last two of four was to express shock that those two common places aren't abundant in my city.

"If more people would complain,  we could Make America Affordable Again! " ~ K-Motion
    (07-16-2018, 10:44 AM)LoveGettingAngry Wrote:  You know I meant

This is the Internet. You don't know what I know and I don't know what you meant— only what you wrote.

Any restaurant with a drive-in/drive-thru is fast food.
    (07-16-2018, 10:55 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (07-16-2018, 10:44 AM)LoveGettingAngry Wrote:  You know I meant

This is the Internet. You don't know what I know and I don't know what you meant— only what you wrote.

Any restaurant with a drive-in/drive-thru is fast food.

Can you name an essential eatery absent in your American city?  A restaurant with more then one location , that has multiple locations in most cities ? I .E . Cracker Barrel has it's locations on major highways all over America while Golden Corral is a famous buffet with 2-10 locations per a county . Does your city lack common stock of something like these ?

"If more people would complain,  we could Make America Affordable Again! " ~ K-Motion
    My city doesn't even have a Taco Bell, bruh
    (07-16-2018, 04:00 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  My city doesn't even have a Taco Bell, bruh

Oh my jeez Holmes,  that's Str8 up savage.  How do you survive ?

@LoveGettingAngry, I drive to the next city over LMAO
    papusas and tacos are fantastic.

you are lucky your town has not been plagued by that corporate crap.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    am I happy I don't live in an american cty,I would probably end up in more than dabbling in psychedelics

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[