Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Kids/Technology
So I don't know how many of you hv kids but as I was stealing my 10 year olds evo 2nite I found myself upset that he has a better phone than I do...thanks nana. When I turned it on I realized he had put a pattern lock on it however his 6 year old cousin tried to hack into it and now it wants a email and password on his account. So I'm like son what email did u use and he says I don't have one. Now he's mad that he can't use his phone. But all I can think is this is EXACTLY why a 10 year old doesn't need an evo!!!
God leads; We follow! Angel
Haha! My son's 10 and the most technological equipment I'll let him use is his DS, which gets taken off him regularly as he insists on playing it instead of getting ready for school. Plus, he leaves it lying all over the place and if I didn't pick up after him it would have been left somewhere obscure long ago.

I'm a bit of a Luddite, I'm afraid. I figure if I managed to survive childhood without being permanently hooked up to cyberspace, my kids will survive as well.
No fucking censorship. Ever.
Oh I so feel the same way but as I'm not supplying the 'equipment' its hard to take it away however he's pretty responsible MOST of the time, gets himself up for school and makes A's so as long as he keeps that up I allow it. He knows I think its spoiled so he tries hard to walk the line lol. I'm probably just jealous anyway hahaha
God leads; We follow! Angel
the keywords for me were,"as long as he makes A's",exactly,nothing too much to worry about
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
eh!!!what is an EVO??
i avoided that question,thanks KP
of small minds[
(01-10-2012, 04:42 AM)karpackie Wrote: eh!!!what is an EVO??

[Image: HTC_evo_phone_pic.jpg]
Wildcard is awesome.
that's a phone,so what's an EVO?
of small minds[
An evo is a phone, you nitwit :p
Wildcard is awesome.
WHAT DOES IT STAND FOR?

ELEVATED VELOCITY OPERATOR?
of small minds[