Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Kevin Spacey Molests 14 Year Old; Comes Out As A Distraction
The first I heard of the Kevin Spacey scandal was when I read his apology the morning after the story broke.

[Image: DNW4pkMUQAAe_eg.jpg]
Click the image to see the apology on Twitter

At the time, I had no idea that the victim, Anthony Rapp, was fourteen years old at the time of the incident. I immediately assumed that this was triggered by the Harvey Weinstein and the resulting #MeToo social media movement. But when I learned the truth-- that he attempted to seduce a fourteen year old boy...what kind of sick fuck does a thing like that.

The story (CNN)

Then he comes out-- kind of a like an ace in the hole. So far, it doesn't seem to be working. Probably because everyone in the world has known that Kevin Spacey was gay for years. And there have been rumors of sexual misconduct with minors and jokes to that effect. Ten years ago, Family Guy did a scene in which Stewie was running naked around the mall screaming that he had just escaped from Kevin Spacey's basement...

I really believe that he thought, "Oh well, I've been saving this one up, but I'll have to spend the I-just-came-out-so-I-cannot-be-held-accountable card."

He is a brilliant actor. One of my favorites, but God damn it this is some fucked up shit. I would rather he have just said that he didn't remember it, but that he was deeply ashamed if it was indeed true. That would have rung with more sincerity whether it was true or not.

I still love The Usual Suspects...IDGAF
The gay card isn't a get out of jail free card.
"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
it's ped gay,not acceptable
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Year's Resolutions Spud17 7 3,549 02-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: velvetfog
  One Year Later, Military Says Gay Policy Is Working sporkium 6 3,709 10-14-2012, 02:59 AM
Last Post: sporkium