Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Kardashian Kraze!!
This is just ENOUGH!!!!! It's everyday that we have to hear some crap about the Kardashian family as it is!!! Must they be in the news??????? Seriously, I hate even trying to find out about the weather with the fear of hearing the "K word" while waiting to see if its gonna rain or not!!! Yeah, so they are gorgeous, big lipped, and showing skin.......nothing new to report there!!! Dodgy
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
I'm definitely immune to bullshit news like that of the Kardashian family. The last time I knew anything about them was the last time I had a woman living with me . . . and that's been a while Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
I keep up with nothing of the sort, tramps, I mean.......yeah it's annoying! LOL!
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
I don't do fan feuled bs, this is NOT news. And yet we wonder why so many Americans are clueless?
(12-19-2011, 03:43 PM)Lissa81 Wrote: [...] they are gorgeous [...]

where did you get such an absurd idea? Huh
who's kardashian?an Armenian war criminal?
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
A reality tv family.
never hard of'm,isn't that a contradiction?reality and tv?
of small minds[
Okay I need to give this one a real go . . .

Those synthetic bitches need to go climb a tree, jump out, land on their air-filled heads and repeat as many times as it takes to end their pathetic little lives. And the father (Bruce if I remember correctly) while being a seemingly nice guy is also the biggest bitch in that house. If he were any kind of man he would tell that bitch wife of his to keep her mouth shut and slap the piss out of his stuck-up daughters.

Like I really give a damn that you're beautiful (yes, bob, I think they are hot) when your attitude stinks like butt cheese roasting on an open fire. Kiss my ass Kardashians. If I had my way I would send them to Guantanamo and torture them until they said something intelligent . . . which is to say until they fucking died.

. . . and I'm done.
Wildcard is awesome.
after that i'm not bound to find out more about themTongue
of small minds[