Current time: 08-20-2017, 09:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just because you have a CAR doesn't mean you can kill me
12-16-2015, 05:02 AM
Just because you have a CAR doesn't mean you can kill me
In an example of the supremist nation we live in, I am going to wind up dead walking to the store. Why? Because some sociopathic idiot careless driver is going to run my ass over. Apparently CARS are a necessity if you want to live. Funny thing is, I just finally took my permit test(7 years after I was supposed to) and how many damn times does that shit say GIVE THE RIGHT AWAY. GIVE THE RIGHT AWAY. GIVE THE RIGHT AWAY. Those dumb imbassile would be murderers are in such a hurry to get to their cages that-hey, what's one life taken if I get home in time to watch football? I'm standing there, pushing the button 500 times while the mindless fucks run on through, most of them tweeting on their phones to their followers about their latest bowel movement, not looking at the road...and then, finally..Red!

The little White stick figure flashes on the screen across the street. It's my turn! Oh, wait. I don't deserve a turn to cross. Of course the whole cluster of cars waiting to turn into the road has to go in RIGHT THEN like a bunch of 4 year olds waiting for Christmas morning. Because wherever they have to go, it's surely more important than my destination! Then when I finally muster up the courage to make a run for it, the first toddler bike in line likes to throw a temper tantrum by honking his horn in my ear. Its only the thought of jail that keeps me from reaching into my bag, pulling out a soda can, and hurling it into his hood thus making a pretty little dent on his toy, since that's the equivalent to what he's done to my damn ears. HELLO I HAVE A SENSORY DISORDER. NEWS FLASH NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU, THANKFULLY.

Then when I make it to the sidewalk, breathing a sigh of relief that I'm safe, they all zoom past me, pouting with their big bad engines, once again nearly bursting my eardrums. Some of them turn their heads to give me ugly looks. Because all strangers believe I don't have a right to exist. That's what it boils down to. It's so easy for me to piss people off simply by being alive! Seriously, how do these toddlers get through life if they can't tolerate having to wait 5 minutes to cross the street on their 100mph wheels, hundreds of them, while here I am on my .5 mph feet,1 of me, with equal (or perhaps more) important places to be, yet they just can't stand the anticipation of the 5 seconds their precious gas goes to waste. Gasoline is more important than my life to them. Hell, I bet if I did get hit, no one would stop. They'd just run over me like a road bump. That's all I am to the world. An obstacle, a road bump.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Just because you have a CAR doesn't mean you can kill me
(12-16-2015 05:02 AM)ohyouhatemegood Wrote:  An obstacle, a road bump.

fortunately, obstacles can be overcome.

so, maybe it's not that you are a pedestrian... your wardrobe is to blame. who knows.

nine out of ten times, if i see someone crossing the street in any manner less than expeditious... or if they are just kind of hanging out at the corner instead of facing the direction they want to go and especially in parking lots where people like to walk fucking slow... and at a severe angle to the flow of traffic so that it takes them three times as long to get the fuck out of my way... i get irritated.

fortunately, i have an airhorn and a pa system so i no longer have to rely on ineffective passive methods to express my frustration.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
12-16-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Just because you have a CAR doesn't mean you can kill me
(12-16-2015 05:02 AM)ohyouhatemegood Wrote:  Then when I make it to the sidewalk, breathing a sigh of relief that I'm safe, they all zoom past me, pouting with their big bad engines, once again nearly bursting my eardrums. Some of them turn their heads to give me ugly looks. Because all strangers believe I don't have a right to exist. That's what it boils down to. It's so easy for me to piss people off simply by being alive!

HAHHAHAHAHAA Welcome again and good to see you Posting ohyoucanhatemegood. I'll tell you when I got into my last car accident, I had insurance for a rental, but decidied not to take it since it was end of summer, early Autumn when it happened , so I thought walks would do me good...

YA, people in cars think of pedestrians as, I don't know, fend for yourself fuckers who better not be there when my car gets there!!!!

I made SURE I'd cross in crosswalks, run across the street, but people still get uppity... I guess when I was working I can picture myself being one of the driving zombies that just didn't have a clue... Then you get those fucks who slam on their brakes at the last min and pissed of wave you on, when I would have been happy to let them drive by... Makes for an awkward moment.And pisses me off since I feel I have to walk faster since they stopped for me... People just need to chill.

Now that I'm not working , I can see the zombie faces of people trying to live there life. When I realized I was a drone, I think is when my depression snapped and took me down... Most people are strong enough to muddle through, so they won't be like me and slow down for what's important; realize things like people who are walking are just as important and have just as many issues as those in a car... I wish people had a better clue to look at the smaller things... Other pedestrians or bikers are really nice to talk to, just not cars.. Now that I have my car back, I ALWAYS take care of my fellow walking man or woman, since I know what it's like...

(12-16-2015 06:13 AM)sporkium Wrote:  fortunately, i have an airhorn and a pa system so i no longer have to rely on ineffective passive methods to express my frustration.

HAHHAH No PA system, but I installed a 3horn air horn system in my old VW GTI. Little red shitbox honking it's horn sounding like an 18 wheeler.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)