Current time: 09-23-2017, 06:00 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a Crazy Ex Rant
05-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Just a Crazy Ex Rant
Hello to all,

This is my first time posting on any forum. I just need to get this off my chest and my friends are sick of hearing about it.

From July to April I lived with a girl. I had just moved across the country for work and she was one of the first people I met. We hit it off, were best friends, and for all 10 months we lived together everything was best kind.

Then when it was time for me to move back home we agreed to stay close, I left her my truck to help her move when the lease was up, and arranged a friend of mine to buy it from her when she was done.

For about a week after I left everything was normal. We talked every other day, skyped, the whole lot. Then things got weird. She started drunk dialing me - which sucked because the time difference meant it was 7 or 8 in the morning for me. Then the voicemails, then the texts, all claiming that I was narcissistic, manipulative and the worst thing that ever happened to her.

So I blocked her number, thinking that she was just upset, and decided to get back to her in a month or so when it was time to sell the truck.

I dropped her an email asking how she was doing and reminding her to sell the truck. She responded back saying she wasn't ready to sell the truck and when she is she won't give me ANY money.

Now she's there, on the other side of the country, driving my truck with my insurance and registration, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it but fly over there and get it.

Anyways ranting about it does take the edge off a bit. Comments?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Just a Crazy Ex Rant
lesbian relationships are difficult since both parties are prone to being emotional.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
05-05-2014, 10:20 PM
(05-05-2014 10:02 PM)sporkium Wrote:  lesbian relationships are difficult since both parties are prone to being emotional.

Interesting. I don't really know any lesbians.
05-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Well, that's what happens in relationships. It's rough, but it helps to sort the chaff from the wheat. If she and you really were close friends, then you would have stuck together even in the rough parts. But, actual close friends like that are a rarity. It sounds you were just friends with benefits here, and now it's time for you to move on and find someone who you are more compatible with, or give up on the whole idea of having a girlfriend. Your choice.

Anywho, it's good to have you here, welcome to the site, from one n00b to another, and all that.
05-06-2014, 08:08 PM
(05-05-2014 09:35 PM)vanevan Wrote:  For about a week after I left everything was normal. We talked every other day, skyped, the whole lot. Then things got weird. She started drunk dialing me - which sucked because the time difference meant it was 7 or 8 in the morning for me. Then the voicemails, then the texts, all claiming that I was narcissistic, manipulative and the worst thing that ever happened to her.

So I blocked her number, thinking that she was just upset, and decided to get back to her in a month or so when it was time to sell the truck.

I dropped her an email asking how she was doing and reminding her to sell the truck. She responded back saying she wasn't ready to sell the truck and when she is she won't give me ANY money.

Now she's there, on the other side of the country, driving my truck with my insurance and registration, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it but fly over there and get it.

Anyways ranting about it does take the edge off a bit. Comments?
I dunno about this... There seems to be a piece of the story missing maybe? From Skyping everyday happy to the fall of voicemails, texts, and her telling you you were the worst thing that happened to her??? What happened in between, what were those skypes like???

It seems as if you knew it was coming because you blocked her number (knowing she still has your property)...Blocking numbers isn't a way to get it back...Do you think you knew this was coming?

As far as the truck. My advice is to go get your shit back yourself... If you don't want to do that, at least call your insurance company and tell them the situation. They should be able to offer you options. I should know, I used to work in the insurance field..

But ya, somethings missing here, going from best friends to the worst thing that's ever happened to her... pretty big jump.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A general college rant RantManScatMan 0 285 04-13-2017 09:47 AM
Last Post: RantManScatMan
  So may I rant about my roommate? itskylieee 8 2,471 01-31-2014 08:35 PM
Last Post: System Folder

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)