Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Just Physical
I want to have sex.

Yes. I said it.

I don't always want a relationship and phone calls and texts and late night visits- sometimes I just want to have sex and let it go at that. Some women act like they are entitled to the benefits of having a boyfriend just because they open their legs from time to time. Why can't people just get that sometimes sex is enough?
Wildcard is awesome.
that a boy! let your hand know who's the boss!
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(06-30-2012, 10:05 PM)Mark Wrote: I want to have sex.

Yes. I said it.

I don't always want a relationship and phone calls and texts and late night visits- sometimes I just want to have sex and let it go at that. Some women act like they are entitled to the benefits of having a boyfriend just because they open their legs from time to time. Why can't people just get that sometimes sex is enough?

Real man speaking.
reality :LMAO:
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Its their only power.
Fistfull of xanax
Maybe your idea of sex isn't satisfying, so the women feel they should at least get something worthwhile out of the deal...
No fucking censorship. Ever.
yoohoooooo
of small minds[
(07-04-2012, 01:48 AM)Leanne Wrote: Maybe your idea of sex isn't satisfying, so the women feel they should at least get something worthwhile out of the deal...

My idea of sex? I don't want to sound arrogant, but I am not a selfish lover- and I don't suffer from impotence: therefore take your tongue out of your cheek and stick it up your ass LMAO
Wildcard is awesome.
(07-04-2012, 01:38 PM)Mark Wrote: ...therefore take your tongue out of your cheek and stick it up your ass LMAO

mark likes salad tossing Big Grin
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
he's a tosser
of small minds[