Current time: 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jury convicts Jerry Sandusky
06-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Jury convicts Jerry Sandusky
[Image: Assistant-coach-testifies-in-Sandusky-tr...-large.jpg]

Jerry Sandusky, former Penn State University assistant football coach was accused last year of sexually abusing an unknown number of students- all of the minors and all male.

Quote:BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- Jerry Sandusky was convicted Friday of sexually assaulting 10 boys over 15 years, a swift and emphatic end to a case that shattered Penn State's image and brought down Hall of Fame football coach Joe Paterno.

Sandusky, a 68-year-old retired defensive coach who was once Paterno's heir apparent, was found guilty of 45 of 48 counts and is almost certain to spend the rest of his life in prison. The charges carry a minimum 60-year sentence and 442 years at maximum.

What makes a man stoop this low?

Wildcard is awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: Jury convicts Jerry Sandusky
competition from the catholic church?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
06-27-2012, 11:10 AM
45 counts of sexual misconduct with underage boys. That dude is sick in the head. Where he's going he'll see plenty of opportunity with grown men.

Fistfull of xanax
06-27-2012, 08:25 PM
I have always been a huge Joe Paterno fan but this has given me a lot of pause. He knew that this was going on according to some reports- and did nothing. To me he is just as guilty if that is true.

Wildcard is awesome.
06-27-2012, 08:38 PM
let him get raped every day he's in jail,with something really big

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
10-01-2012, 07:28 PM
The catholic church wants this guy. He got away with this for so long. They want his secret.

I'm a pirate. I take from the rich and keep it.
Find all posts by this user + Mark
10-01-2012, 07:51 PM
hey pbs... long time no see. welcome back.

i have to disagree... i believe sandusky got away with it for so long because he was a catholic... there was probably some special class regarding how to get away with molesting children back when he went to sunday school.

i like the way that catholic groups are trying to confuse the issue: http://www.catholicworldreport.com/Blog/...uilty.aspx http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/20...predators/

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)