• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Janet ****
    Janet is this girl at my school. She has been counselling for behaviour problems since the beginning of high school. I try to put up with her, be extra nice to her because she has these issues, but it doesn't mean you can make Facebook posts about my friends and I and how 'bitchy' we are or throw soy sauce on me for "fun". I'll quote a post she directed at me (public). The prefects have asked her to take the post off, or else they have to inform a teacher. "So i spilled soy sauce on you, get over it, (my name, she tagged me) what crawled up your ass you bitch." Later posts were "(tagged me) should go kill herself" and "My christmas wish list: kill (tagged me) brutally"
    I didn't respond to any of this and I have untagged myself and blocked her. My friends inform me she is still going on about this. I have also tried talking to the teachers but my school teachers tell me to just ignore her and "relax" and put up with it because she has issues. They also talked to her, but obviously, she got angrier I told a teacher and is still on about it.

ps, she is under 18, I'm not sure if I can include her last name, please inform me if it is illegal and I will delete her name from this asap.
    Thanks for listening. I don't want to 'bitch' about her directly to people, especially in person, but I want this off my chest. Thanks again!
    who cares if she has emotional issues?

the fact of the matter is that her emotional issues are just that... her issues. block her... move on.

we have a few members on this forum with emotion issues who act in the same manner as your little school friend... i wish i was so lucky as to be able to block them. you got it easy.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.