Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

It's just a movie
I love those deep, dark thrillers that you have to watch every second of or you might just miss something awesome. I really do, and I enjoy movies that stimulate my mind and give me little localized epiphanies throughout the viewing. What I can't stand is when the movie is so complicated that it requires me to stop texting and pay attention :p Seriously, I watched Inception and I liked it a lot, but I can't watch it with a girl who is over for the evening because its so hard to catch on to, they wind up being bored as Hell while I am locked in like a laser beam.

A good balance is Vanilla Sky. It's definitely not a paper-thin plot, but it doesn't get so deep that you forget what is going on.
Wildcard is awesome.
Now see, I prefer to be totally engrossed while watching a movie - much like reading a good book, no coming up for air until it's all over with.
yeah,Solaris,the original version
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
But there is not one good movie out there is there,nope nothing
Exquise me? You've never seen a good movie?
(12-04-2011, 06:10 PM)Aish Wrote: Exquise me? You've never seen a good movie?

I meant something that i could watch now,there is nothing good out there @ the minute that interests me at all
Eye C.
I know how that is. I have so many different channels and stuff I've downloaded, but I don't want to watch any of it.
Wildcard is awesome.
3 movies everyone should watch at least once in their lifetime:
"snatch"
"four rooms"
"the big lebowski"
I've seen all but Four Rooms I'll check it out.
Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A movie quiz in pics. radiobox 5 2,405 05-27-2015, 10:23 PM
Last Post: radiobox
  The Single Best Movie Of All Time (Nominations) Mark 21 8,656 11-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Last Post: AliShibaz
  movie quotes bob5695 23 7,218 10-25-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: srijantje