• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It's always my fault.
    My whole life, I get treated like a piece of shit by my family. I never had the backbone to fight back. But lately I've just reached my limit. On new years my friend broke the sink in my mother's room and flooded the house. His dad came and repaired it but it burst again and my mother hired a plumber. But in the process of all this both my mother and sister keep jabbing at how it was my fault it broke and how its my responsibility to fix it. It wasn't my fucking fault. I closed her door and told my friends no one should go in there. So with every time I get yelled at a little more of my temper flares and I finally snap and scream back at them to stop blaming me. And now they have the nerve to claim that I'm the one who's treating them like shit?! 18 years of my life has been miserable almost suicide attempts and antidepressants because of them and I'M THE ASSHOLE?!
    yeah, it is your fault.

you told your friends to stay out of of your mom's room... but they went in anyway: and that is your fault because you let them into the house.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    yeah,but his mum let him into this universe,so she should blame herself

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[