Current time: 06-27-2017, 07:13 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Israel??
07-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Israel??
Is Israel becoming a rogue state?

Anyone with a sembalence of intellect knows the holocost occured.

Israel has a right to defend itself.

Israel has nuclear capabilities.

Israel is calling the shots in he middle east at the moment (With the full blessing of he U.S.).

So,.......

Is Israel becoming all that it says it fights against??

If they hit the button, we're all fucked!!

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: Israel??
the term, 'rouge state' is subjective.

isreal supposedly has nuclear capabilities that they possibly developed with the direct aid of france and south africa... via russia, china, iran and pakistan.

as for the full blessing of the united states... once again... subjective.

we have bases in isreal since it provides us with a tactical advantage (but hardly vital)... we also have other bases all over africa, the middle east, south america, australia and europe... that does not necessarily imply that any of the host nations have our blessing to just do anything they want.

the way i see it, we simply chose the lesser of evils... the theological disputes of the third world don't concern me until they start rowing their boats to my shore, at which time, my second amendment rights will lay waste to their ambitions.

it could be said that ireland can also be considered a rouge state since terrorism was used to win their independence... and the ira still exists and has a considerable amount of pull within the government.

if isreal uses 'the bomb' it does not mean we are all fucked... it just means we need to find a new place to procure copper pipes and conflict diamonds. i mean, what really happens if they use such a weapon? they fire it off far away from their own country which means that the will quickly be surrounded and invaded.

they can do great fighting off a few small countries... but can they really survive fighting off all of those countries all at once? doubtful.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
07-05-2012, 05:34 PM
fx/d

(07-05-2012 05:26 PM)stormium Wrote:  the term, 'rouge state' is subjective.

isreal supposedly has has nuclear capabilities that they possibly developed with the direct aid of france and south africa... via russia, china, iran and pakistan.

as for the full blessing of the united states... once again... subjective. they have a BIG made in the U.S of A. label on them.

we have bases in isreal since it provides us with a tactical advantage (but hardly vital)... we also have other bases all over africa, the middle east, south america, australia and europe... that does not necessarily imply that any of the host nations have our blessing to just do anything they want.

the way i see it, we simply chose the lesser of evils... the theological disputes of the third world don't concern me until they start rowing their boats to my shore, at which time, my second amendment rights will lay waste to their ambitions.

it could be said that ireland can also be considered a rouge state since terrorism was used to win their independence... and the ira IRA still exists and has a considerable amount of pull within the government. I assume your talking about the Stormount Assembly. Which has no input or sway "south of the border"

In it's original form, it no longer exists. "splinter" groups have materialised. Mainly when you boil it down. Drug dealers and other criminal enterprises who choose to fly under the banner of "republicans"

if isreal uses 'the bomb' it does not mean we are all fucked... it just means we need to find a new place to procure copper pipes and conflict diamonds. i mean, what really happens if they use such a weapon? they fire it off far away from their own country which means that the will quickly be surrounded and invaded.

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2012, 11:49 PM
yes,israel is a rogue state,with the blessing of the usa,flaunting all un resolutions to solve the palestinian problem and ignoring international law

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
11-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Mark LeVine
Mark LeVine is professor of Middle Eastern history at UC Irvine, and distinguished visiting professor at the Center for Middle Eastern Studies at Lund University in Sweden and the author of the forthcoming book about the revolutions in the Arab world, The Five Year Old Who Toppled a Pharaoh.

University of California, Irvine

Lisa Hajjar
Lisa Hajjar is a professor of sociology at the University of California - Santa Barbara. Her research and writing focus on the laws of war and conflict, human rights and torture. She is the author of Courting Conflict: The Israeli Military Court System in the West Bank and Gaza

he large-scale military assault launched by Israel on Gaza, and the manner in which both Israeli and Palestinian forces are fighting this war, raise numerous red flags regarding large scale violations of human rights and international humanitarian law (IHL). Such violations have long characterised the Israeli-Palestinian conflict; yet despite post-Cold War improvements in the enforceability of international criminal law, in the Israeli-Palestinian context those who perpetrate human rights violations and war crimes seem largely immune to legal accountability.

Certainly, international law offers no panacea for the death and destruction of war; nor does most media coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict devote more than the scantiest attention to the human rights implications of such violence. International law does, however, provide the most important standard against which the conduct of opposing sides can be judged. Such judgments have political currency, if not during the heat of battle then later. As Gaza-based human rights campaigner Raji Sourani described it in the midst of the current violence, human rights is the "skin" to protect civilians from the all-out aggression of those who attack them.

rest of essay,

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion...34612.html

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)