• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Isn't it just better to be single?
    (05-02-2014, 03:47 AM)System Folder Wrote:  All love eventually fades, and then you're stuck.

If that's what you believe then you haven't found the right person.
    True love gets stronger.
    Not many people have found their significant other though... Think of all the people out there to chose from. I'm sure you had to adapt to your significant other as she has had to adapt to you. If that's what you think you have Snilly although I don't believe in one, i'll say g0d bless... To me, being happy in the end is all that counts, if you achieved that... good for you, man! Most of us are not where you are at...
    (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014, 06:21 PM by LZA.)
    (05-01-2014, 08:15 PM)lightbulb Wrote:  
    (05-01-2014, 08:10 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  Isn't it just better to be single?

NO

I was going to say that. But now I suppose I have to explain or something.

Being single sucks. A woman to do sexy time with and to talk to is way better than not having one.

that those with no rights,
    display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
    a world commiting suicide
    not really
    with approx 300 to 500 bucks I can have a sexy time...all night long in a room with cozy bed and nice hot tube alongside a bottle of quite cheap champagne..add some extra 200 bucks I can record the whole actions..

and talking or chit chatting something privately can be done with average 100 to 150 bucks...

marriage is something way more than having a hot chick riding you or making a conversations about your daily lives

but today's modern peoples just having fond to quit things when they heard "Moar"

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
    May My Light guides you
    (05-03-2014, 02:30 AM)lightbulb Wrote:  with approx 300 to 500 bucks I can have a sexy time...

do you live in expensivetown? Cuz I could go to the nearest major city to me and get that for about $50.

And who wants to talk to a hooker? You have a girlfriend or wife, because they not only do the whore stuff, but the friend stuff too and you can talk to them and enjoy it. If you don't find someone like that, then keep getting whores. But at least cheaper ones!

that those with no rights,
    display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
    a world commiting suicide
    I like things exclusively..except the champagne..it's imported

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
    May My Light guides you
    Sitting here in 2019, I still maintain that it is much easier and better to be single.

What do you guys think?
    (01-19-2019, 09:30 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  Sitting here in 2019, I still maintain that it is much easier and better to be single.

What do you guys think?

A trillion percent yes.  I would rather just have things the way I want and not have to put up with someone else's bullshit.  Call me immature, call it childish or selfish, call it whatever you want. But I think its better to be alone than in a bad relationship.
    if you are in a bad relationship, it's actually much worse than being alone... You look at the other person thinking you are supposed to be happy but you are not. You see the person and what's possible and you get angry because you feel so close yet so far away... The constant reminder of being unhappy is fucking torture... At least that's what my ex-wife told me... lulz... See, our relationship now is closer than when we were married... More natural I think.

but really, I'm immature from being selfish too... At least being alone you don't have anyone constantly reminding you that shit is fucked up...

Unless you find real true love, I think it may be unnatural to be with one person... You can meet other peoples needs, and they can meet some of yours. To me, that special someone that "completes" you is as real as a unicorn. But that may be my negativity talking too... Plus I know I'm no picnic either...

Next relationship I'm in will be about looks and money... I won't even care what his name is as long as I getz PAID

But yes, I agree my experiences tell me it's easier to be single... Do what the fuck you want. Relationship dynamics can be strange...