• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Is it wrong for me to laugh at this girl?
    After participating in the car-jacking of some older man, this 12 year-old young girl accidently shot herself in the stomach.

When I first read this story, I must admit I got a good chuckle out of that.

Am I a bad person to take that kind of enjoyment from this stupid girl shooting herself?

After all, they did kill their victim - just to rob his car.

Can you imagine spending a few years in prison and everytime another inmate asks you what you are in for, you have to tell them this story?

Even better, can you imagine lying in your bed, late at night, every night, for several years and thinking about how you actually shot yourself just because you wanted to steal a car? That sure would be something else. I wonder how she will live with that memory if she doesn't have any strong drugs to dull the memory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO TEENS, 12 YEAR OLD CHARGED WITH MURDER AFTER CARJACKING

WWW.THESTAR.COM
    Two teens, 12 year old charged with...
    Police say the 12-year-old suspect accidentally shot herself in the...

DURHAM, N.C. — Two teenagers and a 12-year-old girl have been charged in the shooting death of a North Carolina man during a carjacking.

Investigators say the three approached 35-year-old Johnny Danilo Villatoro of Durham on Friday night and asked him for a ride before carjacking and shooting him. Authorities found Villatoro lying in the street, and he later died at a hospital.

Police say the 12-year-old suspect accidentally shot herself in the stomach and leg while inside Villatoro’s car. She was being treated for non-life-threatening injuries and was expected to survive.

Authorities say the 12-year-old and two other suspects, ages 14 and 16, are being charged with murder. It wasn’t known if any of them had attorneys or when they would appear in court.
    (This post was last modified: 12-29-2012, 07:46 PM by AliShibaz.)
    no. it's not wrong to laugh at the weaker members of our species.

as for the 35 year old guy, did he actually give them a ride or did he decline and then they shot him?

i mean, if he gave them a ride, he's a creeper.

if he didn't give them a ride, then oh well, life's a bitch at the very least: a gun wielding twelve-year old girl with bad aim... how the fuck do you accidentally shoot yourself in the stomach and leg? i'm guessing the weapon must have been a single-action or double/single action semi-automatic... that way the trigger pull would have been minimal... Rolleyes

EDIT

he was a creeper:

Digtriad Wrote:Durham, NC -- Police arrested and charged two teenagers and a 12-year-old girl after the group carjacked and killed a 35-year-old man Friday night.

CBS affiliate WRAL reported that the 12-year-old girl accidentally shot herself in the stomach and leg while in the victim's SUV. EMS transported her to a hospital, and doctors expect her to survive.

Police have not released the girls name, but they say she is from Raleigh.

The girl, along with a 14-year-old girl and a 16-year-old boy, asked Johnny Danilo Villatoro, 35, for a ride before 7 p.m. Friday. Villatoro did not know the teenagers, but he drove them to the 2900 block of Firth Street in Durham, where the teens carjacked and shot him, according to police.

Police later found Villatoro lying in the street. EMS transported him to a hospital where he later died.

Detectives found the 12-year-old around 7:30 p.m., along with the stolen SUV, near a Durham apartment.

Police found Justino Navarette Maya, 16, and charged him with murder Friday. He is being held in the Durham County jail without bond.

The 14-year-old girl, whose name has not been released, was arrested Saturday morning and placed in a Wake County juvenile facility.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/article/260...ham-Murder

so now, the question is this:

where did they get the gun?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    exactly

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by ashind
    08-24-2013, 12:56 PM
    Last Post by Lawliet
    08-18-2013, 12:37 AM
    Last Post by SteRipper
    07-10-2013, 07:15 PM