Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Is counting so hard?
Hysterical
Wildcard is awesome.
I work in the automotive manufacturing industry as an inspector and supplier rep. I have worked with many different engineers, and I'm telling you all now that leann's statement is VERY true. Idiots! Not one ounce of cognitive reasoning ability.
Fistfull of xanax
(12-20-2011, 05:11 PM)Aish Wrote: That's why they're such popular sex slaves. Duh.

I named mine POP TART
Fistfull of xanax
(12-20-2011, 06:06 PM)lannisterhater Wrote: I work in the automotive manufacturing industry as an inspector and supplier rep. I have worked with many different engineers, and I'm telling you all now that leann's statement is VERY true. Idiots! Not one ounce of cognitive reasoning ability.

Aargh, they're even worse when there are engines involved! Proof that intellect and intelligence are not at all the same thing.

Lannisterhater? What, even Tyrion? Poor little dwarf, doomed for the sex trade it seems...
(12-20-2011, 06:11 PM)lannisterhater Wrote: I named mine POP TART

LMAO
(12-20-2011, 06:22 PM)Leanne Wrote: Aargh, they're even worse when there are engines involved! Proof that intellect and intelligence are not at all the same thing.
This is absolutely true.
My husband works in manufacturing as a quality control and continuous improvement engineer. He has his current position due to an uncanny knack of being able to observe something and discern where it could be better/more efficient/etc. He is utilized for everything from parts themselves to how the assembly process flows to creating and implementing new practices. He is constantly at odds with the design engineers, but is seldom wrong. His practical applications generally win out in the end, but it's always a fight. I can't count how many times he's endured hearing some variation of "I have a goddamned master's in mechatronics".
lol so much for the shopping!!!is counting so hard RolleyesRolleyes
Where the fuck are the past like 4 posts?
Thread Split/admin

New thread: http://www.rantcentralforums.com/showthread.php?tid=255

I found it. Pah.