Current time: 05-29-2017, 06:21 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Lindsay Lohan Going Down for the Count?
11-29-2012, 09:53 AM
Is Lindsay Lohan Going Down for the Count?
Her latest escapade has her punching some woman in a bar in the face.

Oh my! Oh my!

I keep hoping that her latest episode will prove to be her last episode. But, so far, that is no such luck. She is like the freaking Energizer Bunny. She just won't go down for the count. She keeps coming back for more.

Here are the details. I hope you have a strong stomach!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lind...-1.1209996
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troubled actress charged with third-degree assault and released by the NYPD on Thursday morning. Cops took Lohan into custody about 4 a.m. after the smack-spat with a Florida woman at the 10th Ave. hot spot. The slap happy Mean Girls star will likely be charged with misdemeanor assault for the New York City cat fight.

November 29, 2012: Lindsay Lohan left the police precinct in New York City after being arrested at approximately 4 am for allegedly punching a woman at Avenue nightclub in the meatpacking district.
INFphoto.com

Lindsay Lohan left a New York City police stationhouse with a coat over her head early Thursday. The trouble doll was arrested, yet again, on Thursday morning for an alleged assault inside a Chelsea nightclub. Cops say the Liz & Dick star smacked Tiffany Eve Mitchell while they were inside Avenue in Manhattan.

Lindsay Lohan is in hot water again — she punched another woman in the face while in a Manhattan nightclub early Thursday, police sources said.

Lohan was questioned, along with witnesses, at the NYPD's 10th Precinct stationhouse and charged with misdemeanor third-degree assault for the 4 a.m dust-up inside Avenue, a Chelsea hot spot on 10th Ave.

A police source said it appears Lohan, 26, and the victim, Tiffany Eve Mitchell, 28, of West Palm Beach, Fla., were sitting in separate VIP sections when a scuffle involving other club-goers broke out.

Both Lohan and Mitchell got up, possibly to avoid getting involved. At that point, the source said, it appears Mitchell accidentally bumped into Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan allegedly assaulted Tiffany Eve Mitchell on Thursday morning inside a Chelsea watering hole. Mitchell was questioned about the spat by police and she left the NYPD's 10th Precinct stationhouse about 7:15 a.m.

Lindsay Lohan was arrested Thursday for a fight at Avenue, pictured. The venue sits at 116 10th Ave in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood.

The two women exchanged words, then both sat down. But Lohan got back up, the source said, and slugged Mitchell.

The victim, police said, did not require medical attention. Mitchell does not face charges, a second source said.

Lohan was wearing handcuffs and chunky high heels when she was loaded into a squad car and taken to the stationhouse for questioning. Others were brought in, too.

Afterward, Mitchell, her husband, and another couple left the 10th Precinct stationhouse about 7:15 a.m. Thursday and took off in a yellow cab.

About 15 minutes later, Lohan waltzed out of the NYPD stationhouse with a coat covering her head. She was accompanied by a man and they left inside a black Escalade.

Lohan was issued a desk appearance ticket and is due in court Jan. 11.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lind...z2Dcih0G00
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 03:49 AM
RE: Is Lindsay Lohan Going Down for the Count?
In one way, this is kind of good to know because it hits home with the lesson that just because someone is very nice looking, that has nothing to do with the kind of person they are or what kind of behavior you can expect from them.

Poor Linday. I know it's stupid to feel sorry for her. But I just can't help it. Every time she gets into one of these scrapes, I just feel sorry for her and I would like to help her. Isn't that stupid?

I'm pretty sure it is. I just want to put my arms around her and kiss her and tell her, "Don't worry baby. Everything will be OK." Aren't I a sucker for a pretty face?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)