Current time: 06-27-2017, 05:32 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Irresponsibility
12-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Irresponsibility
Today is my significunt others birthday.

Not only did he take it upon himself to buy himself a gift (which I think is bad form when you aren't single) he also lost his wallet. $860 in cash, drivers license, SS card, bank cards, the works. I've looked everywhere - the clothes he was wearing, all over the bedroom and bathroom, tore the car apart. My brother even came over and removed the drivers side seat in the car. It's gone. I know you're probably all thinking I'm a massive bitch, but it's a lot of money and it's not the first time.

For the past 45 minutes he's been on a rampage regarding what I've spent on my kids (previous marriage) so we're back to the 'yours vs mine' argument. Not in a good mood.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2011, 08:49 PM
RE: Irresponsibility
(12-22-2011 08:42 PM)Aish Wrote:  Today is my significunt others birthday.

Not only did he take it upon himself to buy himself a gift (which I think is bad form when you aren't single) he also lost his wallet. $860 in cash, drivers license, SS card, bank cards, the works. I've looked everywhere - the clothes he was wearing, all over the bedroom and bathroom, tore the car apart. My brother even came over and removed the drivers side seat in the car. It's gone. I know you're probably all thinking I'm a massive bitch, but it's a lot of money and it's not the first time.

For the past 45 minutes he's been on a rampage regarding what I've spent on my kids (previous marriage) so we're back to the 'yours vs mine' argument. Not in a good mood.

Go with your gut. IMO if yours/his past and especially children are brought into it. It's time to make hard decisions.
If it was me. And my experience is very recent. Write him off and move on. It'll be less painful for you and yours now rather than prolong the drama / pain.

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
12-22-2011, 08:54 PM
(12-22-2011 08:42 PM)Aish Wrote:  Today is my significunt others birthday.

He's feeling guilty Aish AngryAngry send him over,he won't talk to our Aish like that

Find all posts by this user
12-22-2011, 08:56 PM
YEAH!!!
We'll enlighten him! Smile

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
12-22-2011, 08:59 PM
(12-22-2011 08:54 PM)karpackie Wrote:  He's feeling guilty Aish AngryAngry send him over,he won't talk to our Aish like that

What he said AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry He's feeling like a dumbass for losing his money like a twelve-year old and taking it out on you . . . I feel a plane ride coming on AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Wildcard is awesome.
12-22-2011, 09:01 PM
I love you guys. Truly.
12-22-2011, 09:05 PM
We Heart you too! (Especially after that last pic Wub You )

Wildcard is awesome.
12-22-2011, 09:07 PM
(12-22-2011 09:05 PM)Mark Wrote:  We Heart you too! (Especially after that last pic Wub You )

You have far better than that in your personal stash.
12-22-2011, 09:08 PM
After several incidents of lost wallets, lost iPods, sitting on bank cards and snapping them in half etc, I've just stopped replacing things for my dearly beleaguered and now he has to ask in advance for any money Smile

But yeah, he's obviously embarrassed and while the attack-as-first-defense is rarely a great strategy, I'll bet you're in with a good chance of an "I'm sorry" massage -- milk it for all it's worth.
12-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Off Topic

Apologies guys, modding myself now...

AISH, be a good girl now and stay on topic/Admin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)