Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Internet Drama
I'm pretty sure everyone has had their own share of ID at some point. Whether it be created by a dumb comment on Youtube or by a rage quit on Call of Duty, it happened to all of us. We just can't control our need to express our opinion to the world, even though the world doesn't give a shit about it.

Internet Drama is pretty much what happens when egos collide. Usually the aftermath of these epic clashes are flooded and spammed comment sections, chat rooms or forums, annoyed, innocent fellow Internet users what really couldn't give 2 shits about the petty argument and the clashers what ended being just as butthurt (or even more) as they were before starting the battle.

One of the worst parts of ID is that it's contagious. When an argument starts, usually only 2 angry people are involved. However, when someone else sees the epic battle of destiny, that person joins in the argument by either showing HIS opinion or by taking a certain side in the fight.

It doesn't matter whether one side is the right one or not, because that chat room is probably getting really pissed off at you arguing about whether Xbox or Playstation is better (get a fucking PC, seriously), therefore even making the right person look just as dumb.

How to not start ID: Don't comment on other people's opinions, no matter how retarded they are, because your 500 characters of wisdom are having a 0% chance of actually changing the retard's mind.

'KEY BYE.
HNNNNNNNNNNG
i've had my fair share of drama for saying something that someone didn't like... but i try not to let it get to me and the next day, i'm out offending even more people... prissy little fags.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
People just complain until they don't give a shit anymore. Try just not giving a fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8
Ya, I used to think the internet was a black hole of nothingness drama, and it sucked me in incredibly quickly.

And I used to look at the internet as a linear thing...straightforward & correct(Wow, it was like a drunken slap in the face with a god dammed squid! (Do you know how many tentacles those fucking things have?????)

Ya, I would have been one of those annoying bullshitters that would have spewed my aidz all over the place (some may think that I already do, but they have yet to understand my genius).

Honestly, though...there were a few people I may have crossed wires with and pissed people off (on a serious, not so internetty-fun) level. But I've apologized and moved on.

Then you got people who'll hold your hand and show you how everything works (my peeps know who they are). People generous enough to give of their time to teach me how everything goes, and show me the who's who and what's what.

It's a work in progress for me anyway...My next post will prolly piss everyone off...Who knows???

Remember, drama starts and ends with you... Only you can choose how to react...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retards of the Internet Wondrer 14 6,525 04-17-2014, 01:06 AM
Last Post: lightbulb
  Cisco plans to double the speed of the Internet velvetfog 0 720 06-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Last Post: velvetfog