Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Internet Addict
Suprbay was down yesterday and I was like a lost puppy. It then hit me that with over 100 movies and countless TV shows stored on my PC that I haven't had a chance to even preview, that I shouldn't be so bored, but when I started watching, all I could think about was when SB would be back.

Pathetic, I know, but true.

Is Internet addiction real? Or is it just a cop-out for real life?
Wildcard is awesome.
(01-17-2012, 12:01 PM)Mark Wrote: Is Internet addiction real?

well, let's see...

(01-17-2012, 12:01 PM)Mark Wrote: Suprbay was down yesterday and I was like a lost puppy. It then hit me that with over 100 movies and countless TV shows stored on my PC that I haven't had a chance to even preview, that I shouldn't be so bored, but when I started watching, all I could think about was when SB would be back.

Pathetic, I know, but true.

i believe you've answered your own question.
I got new Internet through my phone company. It isn't much faster, but it's cheaper and more consistent. My addiction is satisfied for now. Big Grin
Wildcard is awesome.
just before i went to delhi they fixed me up at home with a wireless set,finally ,it's about as fast as my former land line,so at least i can start downloading again,when i get back home,i'll post a speed test report
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Lucky for you. Smile I miss downloading and uploading. Sad
Wildcard is awesome.
you can't download?
of small minds[
No Sad

I have 5GB per month and that's just barely enough to post-whore with . . . I am working on it. Worst thing is I can't upload either and I was right in the middle of uploading some good folk discographies I've collected . . .
Wildcard is awesome.
why don't you get unlimited?

let me know when you get those folk things sorted
of small minds[
I will keep on topic Dodgy

I love the Internet and yes I dont know what I would do without it so I guess I am an addict Tongue
No jokes, I seriously get depressed when I can't get on the Internet. And Rant Central is my baby- when I was getting proxy blocked by the host it was literally driving me mad.
Wildcard is awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Internet browsers - I'd love your opinion LZA 7 4,759 06-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  Installing an Internet connected thermostat velvetfog 1 3,388 06-13-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: velvetfog
  The Internet as seen in 1997 velvetfog 4 2,255 08-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Last Post: snilloc