• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Impossible To Please
    It seems like there are always these people that no matter what you do for them or others, it is never enough for them.

I speak of the outside world, not the Interwebz, but really it happens here too. People don't mind asking you to go out of your way to help them out-- and most times I don't mind it either, but then to have someone make comments about your work implying that it wasn't good enough!!

Look motherfucker, if I didn't match your exquisite fucking taste with my free fucking donation-ass work then fucking pay someone to do it instead of begging like a little cunt!!! Angry Angry Angry

Or maybe, just maybe . . . learn how to do something (anything) for your goddamned self. Google is your friend fucktwat AngryAngryAngry

/rant

Wildcard is awesome.
    Send me their name and address and I will pay them a visit in the middle of the night - in about 6 months time.

They will never be able to put it together that it came from you.
    (This post was last modified: 02-04-2013, 08:35 AM by AliShibaz.)
    (02-04-2013, 06:18 AM)Mark Wrote:  It seems like there are always these people that no matter what you do for them or others, it is never enough for them.

I speak of the outside world, not the Interwebz, but really it happens here too. People don't mind asking you to go out of your way to help them out-- and most times I don't mind it either, but then to have someone make comments about your work implying that it wasn't good enough!!

Look motherfucker, if I didn't match your exquisite fucking taste with my free fucking donation-ass work then fucking pay someone to do it instead of begging like a little cunt!!! Angry Angry Angry

Or maybe, just maybe . . . learn how to do something (anything) for your goddamned self. Google is your friend fucktwat AngryAngryAngry

/rant

I don’t suppose you have ever just thought Fuck Em let them do it themselves The Finger
    Those who are self-centred, ungrateful leeches are toxic to be around, and in my experience, continuing to humour them doesn't work, because then they eventually want the shirt off your back. Toxic people are like biros that don't work anymore - so it may be best to give them a shake and get rid of them.
    i weeded them out of my circle long long ago

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[