• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Im gonna cuss my roommate out before the sun goes down
    The first thing you have to understand is that there Isnt much that gets under my skin. I'm in general very laid back about most things. Still there are a few things that I push my buttons and my roommate is pushing EVERY SINGLE ONE. First of all this is my house I'm on the lease I did her a favor by letting her move in. Im particular about things when it comes to keeping my house. She leaves fast food drink cups just sitting out everywhere I even find ones in the fridge that she has no intention of ever touching again I know this because a week later I'm the one throwing them out. She leaves toothpaste in the sink which makes me want to strangle kittens. She throws her cigarette butts in the front yard and leaves her shoes in the middle of the living room. All of which I can deal with until this morning. I woke you went to the bathroom sat down to pee and then I saw it. She wiped her make up off on one of my decorative zebra print bathroom towels AND JUST LEFT IT HANGING ON THE TOWEL BAR! I love my roommate she's a good friend I love having her around But I don't know if she's going to make it out of here alive. I don't expect much from her she pays a 3rd of rent and utilities she doesn't have to clean or buy anything for the house tp, laundry soap, shampoo ect so I feel like has a pretty sweet deal here but I'm gonna kill her over some towels. ....I need to smoke more weed.
    (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014, 06:11 AM by bigbootybeauty.)
    Have you ever thought about talking to her about it. Don't come at her like gangbusters so she feels like she has to throw up her defenses, because once those got up, communication ability goes not only down, but off. Be cool about it. I'm saying this to you because I didn't read all of you post (I don't have to), to get the feeling you don't want to damage the relationship you have, but you still want your feelings respected. If she is as cool as you are, you going up and mentioning these things won't ruin any relationship, you know what I mean? Just don't go about it in an attacking manner... Let us know how it goes.
    decorative bath towels?

if they aren't wrapped in plastic and labeled as such... they are fair game.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I would tell her how you feel in a calm way, even if you have to write her a letter and tell her how you feel. Maybe she doesn't realize these things are bothering you. Perhaps establishing a few house rules would benefit everyone. If you be aggressive when you approach the subject, you probably won't be able to get through to her. Also as far as the towels go, I'd let her know that you don't want them used as a makeup remover because you don't want to get them stained, etc. etc. Good luck!
    The cigarette butts are the part that makes me laugh; hasn't she gone digital yet?

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by contrail
    10-30-2018, 08:28 PM
    Last Post by sporkium
    05-08-2018, 01:00 AM
    Last Post by System Folder
    01-31-2014, 08:35 PM