Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Ignored Projects
What are two projects that you've been ignoring? Maybe if we bring them to the forefront of our memories, we'll remember to work on them.

Mine are:
1. Making my chain-mail shirt.
     I'm about halfway finished, but I haven't touched it in several years.

2. Donating things I don't need to the thrift store.
     I'm about a third of the way finished, but It's been a year since I last donated anything.
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
(06-26-2013, 01:06 AM)System Folder Wrote: 2. Donating things I don't need to the thrift store.
     I'm about a third of the way finished, but It's been a year since I last donated anything.

I'm gonna steal this one, I need to sort through my old crap too.

I also need to do more Spring type cleaning.

More than anything else in life I really really REALLY need to dust inside my computer. Sad
The main one I've been putting on hold is learning how to upload my own torrents, because until recently, I didn't have my own pc. Now I've got my own high-speed broadband as well, I have no excuse. The amount of information and jargon to take in is pretty overwhelming though, so I'm taking my time with it, and thankfully, I have a lot of help and support from my friends here and at SB.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
enacting revenge upon my enemies.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I have one major project. It is to figure out a way to safely stalk Debra Wohl (Jessica from True Blood). By "safely", I mean doing it in a way where I won't get arrested.

I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the entire world and a fabulously talented actress too. I would love to stalk her just to spend a little time with her. But I sure don't want to get arrested or go to jail about it. I would think all the other inmates would laugh at me. Most of them would have gotten into jail for drug offenses or for stealing shit and I think the thought of going to jail just for stalking some actress would strike them as pretty funny.

If anyone here has any ideas for a safe way to stalk her, I'd love to hear about it. I wouldn't want to stalk her if there was any chance that I could wind up arrested or in prison for doing it.
(07-02-2013, 07:42 PM)AliShibaz Wrote: I have one major project. It is to figure out a way to safely stalk Debra Wohl (Jessica from True Blood). By "safely", I mean doing it in a way where I won't get arrested.

I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the entire world and a fabulously talented actress too. I would love to stalk her just to spend a little time with her. But I sure don't want to get arrested or go to jail about it. I would think all the other inmates would laugh at me. Most of them would have gotten into jail for drug offenses or for stealing shit and I think the thought of going to jail just for stalking some actress would strike them as pretty funny.

If anyone here has any ideas for a safe way to stalk her, I'd love to hear about it. I wouldn't want to stalk her if there was any chance that I could wind up arrested or in prison for doing it.

One way to do this is to visit Jessica's blog. The latest video is really hot.
http://www.babyvamp-jessica.com
[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]