• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I love how I have to do everything bymyself...
    Ok so at least I don't have to build a roof over my head and I don't have to make my own salad all the time either.

But everything else... OH EVERYTHING...

FIX MY CAR
    FIX MY A/C
    FIX MY REFRIGERATOR
    FIX MY TOOLS
    FIX MY COMPUTER
    ... fuck just everything... I am a technical person. I am a technician... BUT when I PAY GOOD FUCKING MONEY TO SOME FUCKING MECHANICE I EXPECT MY CAR TO BE PERFECT OUT OF THEIR SHOP. Instead, they don't do things that I ask them to do, they pretend they do. AND THEN I HAVE TO DO THEM. I AM LITERALLY CURSED or well since I don't believe in curses... I don't know... lol fuck you all you lazy pricks.

I swear every time I go into a home to fix something, I always improve whatever I fix because I'm not a lazy piece of shit. I'm not the kind of guy that just fixes one thing, the other thing I broke I put together in a shit way... NO, IF I BREAK SOMETHING I WILL MAKE IT BETTER THAN BEFORE, ALWAYS! ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAYYYSSS NOBODY ELSE DOES THIS YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING PEOPLE! ALL OF YOU!

And let me just explain in detail...
    Literally, every fucking time I brough my computer over to some dimwit I walked away with it worse. Happened 10 times in a row. My car... at least 20... I mean I don't know why do I keep going to a mechanic? Fuck. My refridgerator and A/C... oh boy the tech's out today.... lol what a bunch of idiots.
    (This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 01:48 AM by RantingDiabetic.)
    That's the thing with today. Nobody wants to create good quality, robust poducts. It's all about producing the shiniest products that will last just long enough to outlive the warranty before crumbling into tiny, toxic, non bio-degradable pieces that will ruin the world for you and the children that follow you, but hey, it's worth it for the sweet sweet profit, right?

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    Honestly I don't mind so much about the product that is created, what I mind is when I pay someone good money to fix something and they can't fix it right. I'm just complaining about how I am the only one (so why can't others) that fixes something and makes it better after.
    Most people are on an assembly line mentality.. Fix it, get it out. No passion, no care. That's why they make all these mistakes. That and I'm not sure people take as much pride in their job as they used to. Like If I was given a task, I'd make it like it was my own thing I was working on. Trust me, when you do something correctly and people appreciate it. you get back tenfold in knowing you're the best... You can even build a rep and have people exclusively come to you if you have enough pride in your work. Most people just don't care though...They are there to collect a check.

You did what you did because you have pride in your work...Why not make it better? I don't know if its a loss of a good work ethic or what, seems people want the cheap easy way out... I wouldn't be able to sleep at night half assing shit I know could be better.

Sorry for your ordeal.
    I like to work together with other people

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (07-08-2015, 12:54 PM)srijantje Wrote:  I like to work together with other people

Oh me too. But the right people. That is key (I'm talking thinking about my former job but I guess ANY circumstance this can apply). You don't even necessarily have to like the person, but if you mesh well together, you get good results!

However, you are not allowed to pick who you work with, so you either adapt or get squeezed.

That's why team sports is a good thing when you're a kid, you get used to working in groups...
    (05-30-2015, 03:19 PM)RantingDiabetic Wrote:  Honestly I don't mind so much about the product that is created, what I mind is when I pay someone good money to fix something and they can't fix it right. I'm just complaining about how I am the only one (so why can't others) that fixes something and makes it better after.

Because you are the special entity on earth that is why you are the only one.
    Exactly...Well, you are in a bracket of a very few I guess...

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by srijantje
    06-04-2016, 08:10 PM
    Last Post by David Wright
    12-17-2015, 09:13 PM
    Last Post by ColeMacGrath
    02-12-2015, 10:40 AM